pasquali tractors

/ pasquali tractors #1  

47sawdust

Tractor
kubota m-4000,kubota l2550
I live in Vermont and I'm looking for a used Pasquali or Goldoni.Must be articulated,min. 30 hp with gear reduction hubs.My property is pretty rough and I would like to use it for firewood in spots I can't get to with my L3750 Kubota.Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Mick Eckart
Worcester,Vt

/ pasquali tractors #2  
I live in Vermont and I'm looking for a used Pasquali or Goldoni.Must be articulated,min. 30 hp with gear reduction hubs.My property is pretty rough and I would like to use it for firewood in spots I can't get to with my L3750 Kubota.Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Mick Eckart
Worcester,Vt

Let Craigslist be your friend. I remember my Grandfather looking at Pasqualis as a grey-market purchase about 30-35yrs ago. I thought they looked darn cool as a teenager...He ended up with a Satoh Bull.

Start searching all the major metro areas in VT (are there any ...) and work your way outwards from there. Someone's bound to have one for sale somewhere...One other thing - Post an ad in the wanteds, or in the Farm & Garden section with WTB - Pasquali Tractor in the title...

Good luck!

Lunk