Kubota l3200 pricing

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #1  

Cfy7

Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 35
I'm looking for a tractor in the range of a Kubota L3200 with a loader. I'm tax exempt on this so there is less to be saved if I order one from Barlows.

The dealer I'm talking to right now has offered me one with the quick attach loader and loaded tires for 19,000. This includes the CIR rebate of 1000, and 500$ that he claims that he got for me by calling Kubota and asking for a special discount.

For comparison I've gotten a few other quotes in get he local area.

A dealer I spoke to said he's at 19,000 cash, 20,000 credit since the rebate is only for people paying cash.

I was also able to get a quote for 15,600 for a new 3032 deere that the dealer has had on his lot for several years and has not been able to sell, but I plan on buying a backhoe in the future so that won't work.

For a New Holland work master 35 with quick attach loader and ballast box I'm looking at about 20,600. When I told the dealer that I was looking at a Kubota for 19,000 he said that is below his cost and said that he couldn't get near that. This is a dealership my family has used before so I was hoping that one would work out.

All these dealers have stated that that these prices were their bottom line.

Is 19,000 a fair price for the Kubota tractor with quick attach loader in my area?

Thanks!

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #2  
I don't know how much they went up in the 2 years since I bought, but that is thousands ($3K) more than I paid. Mine doesn't have a QA loader but that's an awful lot more.

/ Kubota l3200 pricing
I don't know how much they went up in the 2 years since I bought, but that is thousands ($3K) more than I paid. Mine doesn't have a QA loader but that's an awful lot more.

Thank you for your input.

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #4  
Sounds like your doing the research. You'll get there. Seems high a tad high by a $1000.00 for Wyoming prices.

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #5  
The past couple of months shopping for new machines I was quoted prices as low as 18,900 up to 22,000 on the L3200 with loader. What I found most interesting when shopping was how hard the dealerships tried to make me believe they were working so hard to get me the best price when in fact all they were doing was looking at a pre priced list or taking the current rebates and special offers off of the listed price they have.
My best prices came from the dealers who didn't try to offer me any bull **** but came right out and said this is the going price and with this promotion from Kabota it will cost this much. I didn't even have to haggle to get the 18,900 price just simply showed an interest in it. The 22,000 for the same machine just about an hour away made me laugh flat out at the salesman as he tried to boast it as a good price with all promotions included and that he worked real hard to get me that price.

In the end when all was considered I got the DK40 Kioti for less than the L series kabota when everything I wanted was figured in and I don't have to live with that silly rocker pedal for the hydro!

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #6  
Good price on the L3200. I paid 24k for L3200 with a SSQA loader, R4s, a land pride back blade & rotary cutter with the 0% deal (no cash discount... so not really 0%).

The JD tractor is pretty close to the Kubota, but I liked the couple extra features the economy Kubota had over the economy JD.

/ Kubota l3200 pricing
Thanks for your inputs. That makes me feel better about the price. I hear ya Paul, that pedal is pretty silly. I figure I'll get use to it eventually though.

Fallon, that's what worries me, the cash discount thing.

I'm going back down to make a deal on Monday, the only thing I'm worried about is that even though he told me I was eligible for the 1000$ CIR rebate, I won't be since I thought that was for cash only. If so I might be going for the new holland instead.

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #8  
Check Barlow's for price. I bought 2 Kubota's from up-state Kubota Dealers and when I wanted to trade a B3200TLB in with 60 hours to the up-state dealer I purchased it from they low balled me so bad, I traded to Barlow's and saved thousands, best of luck to you though.
DevilDog

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #9  
I'm looking for a tractor in the range of a Kubota L3200 with a loader. I'm tax exempt on this so there is less to be saved if I order one from Barlows.

The dealer I'm talking to right now has offered me one with the quick attach loader and loaded tires for 19,000. This includes the CIR rebate of 1000, and 500$ that he claims that he got for me by calling Kubota and asking for a special discount.

For comparison I've gotten a few other quotes in get he local area.

A dealer I spoke to said he's at 19,000 cash, 20,000 credit since the rebate is only for people paying cash.

I was also able to get a quote for 15,600 for a new 3032 deere that the dealer has had on his lot for several years and has not been able to sell, but I plan on buying a backhoe in the future so that won't work.

For a New Holland work master 35 with quick attach loader and ballast box I'm looking at about 20,600. When I told the dealer that I was looking at a Kubota for 19,000 he said that is below his cost and said that he couldn't get near that. This is a dealership my family has used before so I was hoping that one would work out.

All these dealers have stated that that these prices were their bottom line.

Is 19,000 a fair price for the Kubota tractor with quick attach loader in my area?

Thanks!

Is it a Hydro?

/ Kubota l3200 pricing #10  
Thanks for your inputs. That makes me feel better about the price. I hear ya Paul, that pedal is pretty silly. I figure I'll get use to it eventually though.

Fallon, that's what worries me, the cash discount thing.

I'm going back down to make a deal on Monday, the only thing I'm worried about is that even though he told me I was eligible for the 1000$ CIR rebate, I won't be since I thought that was for cash only. If so I might be going for the new holland instead.

The first time I tried a Kubota HST machine, I thought the rocker pedal was the weirdest thing. Now it seems completely normal, I don't even notice it. I agree with the others that you might try Barlows. I only shopped locally cause I wanted to support our local economy, but post-sale I don't think our local dealer could care less that I gave them my business.