Buying Advice Oh the choices

/ Oh the choices #11  
LS makes Case & NH

Like Dillier23 mentioned, LS actually manufactures the Case and NH compact tractors, so either you get the cheaper LS pricing from an LS dealer, or you go with a Case or NH badged LS, based on network and name.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy an LS. I owned two of them and they were very good, tough tractors. I like my Massey better now (after putting some good hours on her), but the LS value is hard to pass up.

All the new tractors are good, buying any of them is just fine.

TSO and Dillar LS makes Boomers? The NH dealer is close enough I can drive my TC30 there and are great to wok with. My next choice is the local JD dealer.

/ Oh the choices #12  
I just read the post by KennyG referencing LS is made in China. That would give me a little pause, but Is that correct? I pretty sure the company is Korean. What else have you looked closely at with quotes...maybe Kioti too? They also get positive reviews. No matter what you get I am sure you will enjoy it and the ability to move and do things is great therapy. Best of luck!

What I meant and probably didn't say well was that LS is made in Korea and I think that's better than China.

/ Oh the choices #13  
TSO and Dillar LS makes Boomers? The NH dealer is close enough I can drive my TC30 there and are great to wok with. My next choice is the local JD dealer.

Yes, I think since 2008 or 2009 I believe. They are also making the Workmasters now too. The exception is the Boomer CVT series "SuperSuite" tractors ... those are still NH/Shibaura. But I thought I read that they were phasing them out too.

/ Oh the choices #14  
I've had nothing but good results with my LS. I would only suggest considering a G3038 over the 3033 because the loader has 300lbs more lift capacity, which is enough difference that you could notice it (its like subtracting the weight of the empty bucket).

The important thing is that your wife is on board....if she's happy, go for it!

Last edited:
   / Oh the choices #15  
OP

Another satisfied LS owner here (R3039H).:thumbsup:

Have you looked at the reviews section on this site? There are lots of reviews on the G series tractors. Might provide some additional insights.

Have fun on the hunt!:D