Kubota M7040SUHD or M7040SU Hydraulic Shuttle .... is there a difference?

/ Kubota M7040SUHD or M7040SU Hydraulic Shuttle .... is there a difference? #1  

africa932003

Tractor
n/a
So, as some of you know, I have taken the plunge for a new Kubota M7040SUHD ... or at least that's what I thought I was getting ... I decided to visit my dealer today b/c I was getting curious (the ground's still too wet to work on around here, but that hasn't helped the waiting). The guys at the dealership were happy to show it to me, even though it's still in a crate (amazing how small they pack the can pack a 60+ hp tractor, it's in the same sized crate as the ride-on lawnmowers, but that's another story).
What I immediately noticed was the big decal on the engine cover says "Kubota M7040 SU Hydraulic Shuttle" whereas the two previous tractors that I'd seen -- and which I believed I was ordering -- both said "Kubota M7040 SUHD" (which is what the online spec sheets also say). The fellow who showed the beast to me said he thought it was just a slightly different decal and that the important thing was that it was a hydraulic shuttle, not a mechanical shuttle. I've tried searching online on Kubota's website but can't find anything written about an "M7040 SU Hydraulic Shuttle".
Does anybody know if there are any other differences in what I've got from an SUHD that might not be immediately obvious? What should I be looking out for apart from the hydraulic shuttle?
Still excited, but ...

/ Kubota M7040SUHD or M7040SU Hydraulic Shuttle .... is there a difference? #2  
your getting a 7040SU and thats the same tractor i have and i love it.the HD is just a more expensive package.that comes with floor mats air ride seat adjustable 3pt hookup arms arm rest on the seat.and maybe 1 or 2 other things that i forgot about.i got my 7040SU 4x4 1153 fel for $34000.how much is your tractor.