Buying Advice sota apollo 854 85hp or 110hp?

/ sota apollo 854 85hp or 110hp? #1  

cantfly

Tractor
MTD cub cadet
Hi guys, seems a great site... been here for hours.... Am seriously considering the larger 85 and 110hp sota apollo tractor, the Qld dealer seems good, warenty, parts, etc. Dealer says 85hp has stronger loader arms than 110hp, -though rated same (1200kg)... -any thoughts/experiences?... i havea small property atm, but will be purchacing a few hundred ac up the road, and will be needing to snig somelarge timber in rough country... (ofcorse i can get a dozer in if i have to) but would also like to do some road cutting and clean up old snig tracks, somedeep ripping for timber planting and cut a house pad... also would it be suitable for chipping away at a few small dams, and lifting poles into position? would the size be too uneconomical for slashing? Would love to hear how people with a sota have got on...? thanks to those that have posted about them, will b sure to do same after a few hrs r on clock, or if anything is worthy to note... (after WE ALL work out how to use it...lol) thanks, T.
Ps. does anyone here operate a tractor with only a Right leg that works properly? and how do u find it?
Take care... Love Life...