Price Check Kioti CK25 GST

/ Kioti CK25 GST #1  

aborem

Tractor
Kioti CK25
I have searched the internet and cannot find any comparisons for my tractor that I'm trying to sell. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a 2009 Kioti CK25 4x4 (R4 tires) w/FEL. It's a manual transmission and only has 41 hrs. on it. I bought the tractor new in 09 to farm our small acreage in another state, but things didn't work out. Of the 41 hrs. showing, probably 35 of those are just idle hrs. to charge the battery. Again, any help would be appreciated.

/ Kioti CK25 GST #2  
All I found on Tractor House dot com was an HST for $10,500 located in Nebraska. Others were new and listed as "call for price" Looks like that model is too new to have much of a used market yet. Maybe take what you paid and discount from there or compare to other brands of similar size and equipment? If you over price you'll know soon enough due to no response or if under priced your phone will be ringing off the hook. I suspect a gear model with FEL won't be popular, seems like folks like the HST for FEL work. Good luck with it!

/ Kioti CK25 GST #3  
Quite a few folks here on TBN say tractors hold their value - but I just don't see it. I'm willing to pay an exorbitant amount for brand new with a warranty vs used with almost no hours but the warranty is over. My CK27HST was 13,199 brand new on the dealer's lot. I estimate I would select it over any used one at up to $4,000 less. That's about 24-25% off the top of my head.

I figure when I drive a new car off the lot is has depreciated 10% (at least) just by signing my name to the contract.

I really don't see tractors being any different. They are hard to sell. Too few people looking for that model, of that age, in your vicinity.

/ Kioti CK25 GST #4  
I didn't know there was such a think as a CK with GST???? I have a CK25 shuttle shift, but it's not glide shift. In Florida, you probably won't get what one might in New England. I'd guess maybe $11K or so. Someone would be getting a great deal. Sorry you gotta sell.