Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #1  

ShowroomShine

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Case IH 55A
Both with *pin* on loaders and MMM.

Kioti has 60" non drive over deck and pin on loader. Position control and foldable rops standard.

Dealer says $12,900 + tax.

Deere has 54" drive over auto connect deck std, D120 pin on loader (to make it more fair). Position control and foldable rops not standard.

Dealer says $13649 + tax.

Now both machines spec out pretty close, both have similar lift and breakout, both have similar hydraulic performance and both have similar engine performance.

Kioti has position control, foldable rops, and is cheaper. Deere has the drive over 7Iron deck, but is more expensive.

Both machines will serve well, but I'm torn between the two. I would remove the deck rather often, and the drive over feature would be extremely nice. That also being said, position control and foldable rops would be nice as well, also a cheaper price.

Between the two, what would you go with and why?

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #2  
I would probably buy the Deere if I had to choose between those two equipped that way. I don't relish hooking up mower decks.:D Will the Deere ROPS fit in your garage.. that might be the kicker.. If it goes in then what difference does it make if it doesn't fold.? My usages for a tractor are different, than yours, so I might not be much actual help.

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #3  
How bout getting a Deere 1025? Then you would have the position control, foldable ROPS, and a bit more power. You should get the quick attach loader too...I forget the model.

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #4  
You will like the drive over deck, it makes things so much easier...

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #5  
How bout getting a Deere 1025? Then you would have the position control, foldable ROPS, and a bit more power. You should get the quick attach loader too...I forget the model.

The JDQA loader is the H120. With the 1025 you also get the nicer suspension seat, and front facing work lights.

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #7  
None of them!
After cutting with a belly mower on every machine for years and this year finally upgrading and buying a 3 point finish mower I find I can cut faster and get under the trees without having to break out the weed whacker or push mower. I also don't get windrows of grass with a rear discharge so I would look at a slightly larger machine and a rear finish mower and avoid any worries about the mid mount mower or how hard it might be to connect or disconnect.

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #8  
the Deere would have better resale value if and when you go to dell it :thumbsup:

/ Deere 1023e vs Kioti CS2410 #9  
None of them!
After cutting with a belly mower on every machine for years and this year finally upgrading and buying a 3 point finish mower I find I can cut faster and get under the trees without having to break out the weed whacker or push mower. I also don't get windrows of grass with a rear discharge so I would look at a slightly larger machine and a rear finish mower and avoid any worries about the mid mount mower or how hard it might be to connect or disconnect.

I am with you. I prefer the RFM to get under trees without trimming. And of course I like a larger tractor too. I had a BEFCO Rear Finish Mower when I mowed 7 acres and it worked very well, and made a beautiful cut.