Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #11  
I will agree with the dealers comment, the Kubota has a long track record of being a good product, like Honda and Kioti doesn't, like Hyundai. I would have just told him that I think Kioti and Hyundai are both lower cost, good value products.

I must agree also. Where I live you almost never even see a Kioti, the dealer network is just not there*. It is still not one of the big players on a nationwide scale. I don't see the dealer running them down, just making what sounds like a pretty fair comparison. Kioti still does not have the brand recognition that Deere or Kubota have in the compact machines - no one said they are "junk" or anything negative just compared them to a less known and driven car brand. Hyundai has won a lot of press/awards/etc for their vehicles over the last several years, but still the general population does not associate them with quality the way they do with Honda.

*(Kubota lists over 1100 dealers in the US, Kioti lists over 300 - info from their company web pages)

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #12  
Well I would take that with a grain of salt. Seems he don't have much good to say about his product so he bad talks the other brand. Pretty petty I think. Check them all out including the Massey GC series.
I don't know what he was thinking but actually Hyundai makes some very nice quality vehicles. Their warranty is considered the best of all brands sold in USA. The analogy is a very good one in my mind but I doubt the dealer was thinking along the same lines.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #13  
kubota and Deere may have some stricter guide lines for starting up a franchise with proper capital to hopefully stay in business . I have seen other brand of tractors just not being able to make it long term . I bought one of the other brands , dealer went under and I was stuck with no service and I have seen others go under also , just not enough demand for everyone to survive in my area .

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #14  
I don't know what he was thinking but actually Hyundai makes some very nice quality vehicles. Their warranty is considered the best of all brands sold in USA. The analogy is a very good one in my mind but I doubt the dealer was thinking along the same lines.

Kioti is where Kubota was 25 years ago. Remember the term Jap Crap, well they took the small tractor market now the Koreans are coming.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #15  

I know, I was thinking the same thing.. Hyundai has really taken off in the last few years with quality products. I don't know if he dealer was complimenting Kioti for being an "up and comer" or was just behind the times. comparing Honda and Hyundai. Maybe he hasn't payed much attention to the car market the last few years

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #16  
Maybe the dealer was just speaking to reputations. Honda/Kubota reputation is first rate; hard to argue their tract records and what the majority think of them. Hyundai/Kioti are, by the general public, considered to be slightly lesser quality as entire brands. I'm not saying I agree with this, but that is the general perception. However, Hyundai and Kia are both kicking butt in both sales and quality these days..... and so is Kioti when prepped and backed by a quality dealer (like anything).

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #18  
I think finding out what you want your tractor to do vs. what color of it is first concern. Then take a look at the market.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #19  
Honda probably makes the worst transmission of any car maker out there. Just ask any long term odyssey owner or accord v6's. The 4 clynder accords weren't much better.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #20  
I know, I was thinking the same thing.. Hyundai has really taken off in the last few years with quality products. I don't know if he dealer was complimenting Kioti for being an "up and comer" or was just behind the times. comparing Honda and Hyundai. Maybe he hasn't payed much attention to the car market the last few years

I don't own a Hyundai, I remember back when we always thought of them as a joke and cheap junk boxes. I have to say now they make some seriously good looking vehicles and definately aren't cheap anymore.