Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #21  
Honda probably makes the worst transmission of any car maker out there. Just ask any long term odyssey owner or accord v6's. The 4 clynder accords weren't much better.

Not my experience. I have a 2006 odyssey with over 100,000 miles and no problems. I do proper maintenance. Great power for a minivan!

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #22  
Looking to purchase a new sub compact tractor! The above tractors are in my area! Any ideas?

Think about which dealer has the brand that has been around and will probably be around in the future. I sell Stihl power equipment and only Stihl. Stihl only sells through servicing dealers and stands behind the product. What ever brand you look at check on the parts available and service. Do they have factory trained mechanics? The Kioti dealer in my area has been selling golf cars and off brand UTV's and just started last year with the Kioti tractors. I don't think he has a proper service area for a tractor. I guess the golf car mechanic is now talk tractor mechanic? Kubota, John Deere, Etc has a lot invested in dealer network, service and parts distribution that is why they get more $. Just my thoughts from selling quality equipment.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #23  
Think about which dealer has the brand that has been around and will probably be around in the future. I sell Stihl power equipment and only Stihl. Stihl only sells through servicing dealers and stands behind the product. What ever brand you look at check on the parts available and service. Do they have factory trained mechanics? The Kioti dealer in my area has been selling golf cars and off brand UTV's and just started last year with the Kioti tractors. I don't think he has a proper service area for a tractor. I guess the golf car mechanic is now talk tractor mechanic? Kubota, John Deere, Etc has a lot invested in dealer network, service and parts distribution that is why they get more $. Just my thoughts from selling quality equipment.
Definitely part of the equation, and an important one to have quality customer service/parts network... but I wouldn't sell short Korean equipment. My experience comes from the aerospace industry to be honest, but the Japanese OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturer) are subcontracting a lot of work to the Koreans because of their cost/quality.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #24  
Definitely part of the equation, and an important one to have quality customer service/parts network... but I wouldn't sell short Korean equipment. My experience comes from the aerospace industry to be honest, but the Japanese OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturer) are subcontracting a lot of work to the Koreans because of their cost/quality.

I would echo that, but from the car business. Back when I was in the car business the Korean companies got laughed at by General Motors....I really don't think they are laughing now as they recall over 11 million cars, and have begged the guberment for our money.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #25  
I would echo that, but from the car business. Back when I was in the car business the Korean companies got laughed at by General Motors....I really don't think they are laughing now as they recall over 11 million cars, and have begged the guberment for our money.

Honda got laughed at by GM, remember Jap Crap? I have never seen a stand alone Kubota dealer and all the JD dealers are Mega dealers.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #26  
Honda got laughed at by GM, remember Jap Crap? I have never seen a stand alone Kubota dealer and all the JD dealers are Mega dealers.

The only thing my dealer sold was Kubota.....nothing else except for used equipment as far as tractors go. They also sell land pride I know, not sure about others.

Yea I remember Jap Crap but that was before my time in the car business.....those funny little Jap cars of the 70's....they made those and Detroit gave us the Vega and Pinto....and they wonder why they failed. It did not happen over night....it took years of stupid decisions from top to bottom to destroy Detroit.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #27  
crap I forgot the Gremlin...how could I forget that....hay lets name a car after a creature that messes up all things mechanical, gotta admit atleast AMC did not take its self too serious....and truth be known I would actually like to have a Gremlin...but then again I have Opels and Fiats.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #28  
The only thing my dealer sold was Kubota.....nothing else except for used equipment as far as tractors go. They also sell land pride I know, not sure about others.

Yea I remember Jap Crap but that was before my time in the car business.....those funny little Jap cars of the 70's....they made those and Detroit gave us the Vega and Pinto....and they wonder why they failed. It did not happen over night....it took years of stupid decisions from top to bottom to destroy Detroit.

There are no stand alone Kubota dealers here. They are partnered up with New Holland.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #29  
crap I forgot the Gremlin...how could I forget that....hay lets name a car after a creature that messes up all things mechanical, gotta admit atleast AMC did not take its self too serious....and truth be known I would actually like to have a Gremlin...but then again I have Opels and Fiats.

How about the AMX? or Mustang?