Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #1  

harlee22

Tractor
looking to buy
Looking to purchase a new sub compact tractor! The above tractors are in my area! Any ideas?

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #2  
LS 2023 -more capabilities - less $$$.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #4  
1565 lbs is tractor only, add 938 lbs for FEL + 100 lbs for fluids total weight is about 2600 lbs. Loaded tires w/ RIMGUARD adds another 320 lbs. Total weight is around 3000 lbs. New Holland tractors are LS tractors w/ less features & more $$. Just have to ask- You sale this same tractor just under a different name w/ less features & you don't have this info & why such a BIG difference in price?
I checked this one, because its not one I have seen for sometime. I would love to know a tractor that weights 1565lbs can lift 1270lbs with the loader. Something does not add up there!

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #5  
Look at the dealers you have in you area and see if you are comfortable with them. I personally have a BX25D and it has been great so far. Very pleased with the machine and does far more than what I thought it would. Also always consider resale value, never know what can change and you may want to sell your machine at some point.
Good luck on your search

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410
Thank You! Makes a lot of sense! I was told by the Kuboto dealer theirs is like the Honda of cars and the Kioti is like the Hyundai

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #7  
Thank You! Makes a lot of sense! I was told by the Kuboto dealer theirs is like the Honda of cars and the Kioti is like the Hyundai

Well I would take that with a grain of salt. Seems he don't have much good to say about his product so he bad talks the other brand. Pretty petty I think. Check them all out including the Massey GC series.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #8  
I agree with code 54 , I was interested in green but they didn't seem very interested in making a sale so bought another Kubota and happy with the B2650 . The Deere dealer is only 10 miles away and Kubota 60 so that's the only reason I considered Green . The dealership maybe very important to you down the road . I sold an old Kubota L235 a few years back , all I can say is I wish I had more of them to sell . The phone rang off the hook for several days ,not sure that would have been the case with some other brands .

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #9  
For me any dealership that has a bad comment to make or an inaccurate comparison of an other brand machine is quickly dismissed from my possible shopping places.

/ Kuboti BX25D vs Kioti CS2410 #10  

I will agree with the dealers comment, the Kubota has a long track record of being a good product, like Honda and Kioti doesn't, like Hyundai. I would have just told him that I think Kioti and Hyundai are both lower cost, good value products.