need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ??

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ??
How do the resale values of the two brands hold up against one another ???

I've never seen any used tractors for sale of either brand.

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #12  
How do the resale values of the two brands hold up against one another ???

I've never seen any used tractors for sale of either brand.
Me neither. I had to take that question out of the purchase equation. :confused3:

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #13  
As far as resales, I only have experience with the Kioti. I bought a ck 20 used and kept it for three years. When I put it on Craigslist the first guy who showed up bought it for $800 more than my original purchase price and I kept the Kioti brand bush hog. A lot of people called me about it. When I talk to other tractor owners they generally know about kioti's. Not so many the Mahindras. YMMV

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #14  
Don't know about Kioti resale but I bought a new Mahindra 2615HST back in 2004. I used it for 10 years and always serviced it. Paid around $14,300 new and sold it with only 466 hours on it for $11K. About 20% less than I paid new. I see others for sale locally for the same pricing so they seem to hold their value.

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #15  
Depending on which models you are looking at here is a summery. The 16 and Max series for Mahindra are made by Mitsubishi in Japan. The Mahindra 10 series tractors are a TYM chassis with a Kioti engine and both made in South Korea. . The Kioti tractors are their own and made in South Korea. The brand you haven't looked at but is in this manufacturing mix is TYM which in this size range is their own chassis made in South Korea with a Mitsubishi engine made in Japan. All of these are good tractors.

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #16  
I just checked Tractorhouse.com, and found 168 Kioti tractors [some new, most used] 40 to 99hp for sale. I didn't check the Mahindra listings.

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #17  
I bought my last tractor in 2012. The brands I seriously considered were Mahindra, Kioti, Kubota and Bobcat. I was confident that any of them would be a good choice. These were all tractors with loaders. I never wanted a backhoe, so that didn't enter into it.

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #18  
Go drive a few before you decide what you want. Test drives are free after all. I thought I knew what I wanted in general right up till I drove some then decided I wanted to go bigger.

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #19  
Kioti is a tractor made by Daedong of S. Korea, and sold in countries around the world. Daedong supplies engines for other tractors like the TYMs mentioned, and did for Bobcat tractors for about the last 5 years.
They are an excellent tractor. Their sweet spot is the DK-40 series. I can attest to their strength, quality build, and overall value.
Get one!:)

/ need opinions pls Mahindra or Kioti ?? #20  
You should look at LS