Buying Advice Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR #101  
Hope it is fixed permanently. I am very happy with my Tiger Cat. Sounds like a FUBAR'd dealer.

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR #102  
I have what I call a hesitation when starting my Gravely. Sort of same as you describe. It has been there since day one and I am now 5 years and 600 hours into the mower. So, perhaps nothing of concern.

MoKelly

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR
I have what I call a hesitation when starting my Gravely. Sort of same as you describe. It has been there since day one and I am now 5 years and 600 hours into the mower. So, perhaps nothing of concern.

MoKelly

I might have a key switch going out............ would fit right in with everything else.....lol

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR #104  
I might have a key switch going out............ would fit right in with everything else.....lol
That's not a problem, your dealer could have that fixed right up in 4-5 weeks. Max. ;)

That's not a problem, your dealer could have that fixed right up in 4-5 weeks. Max. ;)

Thanks for the laugh.........and your probably stating the truth. lol :laughing:

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR #106  
No, 4-5 weeks for a keyswitch?! Are you crazy? That's at least a couple of months, minimum. First is looking up the part, putting it on an order sheet, making a call to place the order, then factory/warehouse time, union on strike time, reduced workforce delay and retraining, plus vacation time, inventory plant shut-down time and reduced hours delays. Don't forget layoffs and shipping delays due to summertime peak production delays, not to mention wrong part number and out of stock inventory; and mainframe pc crash with resulting lost orders status. So, with re-order after the above delays the new correct part should be 4-6 days from new order placement, except the new part is out of stock due to lack of interest in satisfying customers, the newly adopted policy of the warehouse, due to new management deciding to let the customers make their own parts on a 3D printer that will not be available till Fall of 2016, at the earliest.:confused3::eek:

Basically, business as usual....

Parts, you need parts, Ha! :shocked:

No, 4-5 weeks for a keyswitch?! Are you crazy? That's at least a couple of months, minimum. First is looking up the part, putting it on an order sheet, making a call to place the order, then factory/warehouse time, union on strike time, reduced workforce delay and retraining, plus vacation time, inventory plant shut-down time and reduced hours delays. Don't forget layoffs and shipping delays due to summertime peak production delays, not to mention wrong part number and out of stock inventory; and mainframe pc crash with resulting lost orders status. So, with re-order after the above delays the new correct part should be 4-6 days from new order placement, except the new part is out of stock due to lack of interest in satisfying customers, the newly adopted policy of the warehouse, due to new management deciding to let the customers make their own parts on a 3D printer that will not be available till Fall of 2016, at the earliest.:confused3::eek:

Basically, business as usual....

Parts, you need parts, Ha! :shocked:

lol

I think you have the "drill" that has been happening to me CM :(

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR #108  
Hoping you luck has changed for the better with the Scag mower...:thumbsup:

Hope I am not jinxing myself by saying,,,,,,All worked perfect with the mower yesterday when I mowed.

/ Scag is crap Should have bought a Kubota ZTR #110  
I'll bet you two bits that if you look into the wiring your so called dealer also installed the relay that was advised by someone much earlier in this thread.

Here's hoping the idiots finally have done their job.