tractors?

/ tractors? #1  

chevyzpower

Tractor
IH model H
What is the best all around utility tractor that is reasonably priced? I need a loader, mower and a backhoe attachment.

/ tractors? #2  
Welcome to TBN. You left the field wide open with that question -- there are dozens of brands that would fit the bill. Suggest you get more specific about what brands are available near you and what your needs/uses are.

/ tractors? #3  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

We moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons forum. :)

/ tractors? #4  
What is the best all around utility tractor that is reasonably priced? I need a loader, mower and a backhoe attachment.
John deere,New Holland,Kioti,Massey ferguson,Mahindra,Kubota and so on.Go drive them all and choose a GOOD DEALER with sales, parts and service.

/ tractors? #6  

How much tractor weight and how much engine horsepower do you think you need? Your IH model H should give you some idea.

Is your budget for new equipment or used?

/ tractors? #7  
What is the best all around utility tractor that is reasonably priced? . . .
:welcome:
As several have already said, that's a wide open question, and dealer support is very important.

Something else to remember: the cheapest price is not necessarily the best bargain. :D

/ tractors? #8  

That's a easy one. It will be the one you buy if you do your research.

/ tractors? #9  
Good question. I would call it a tie right now between Kioti and Mahindra. Either will give you more "bang-for-the-buck" than the "big 2". However, resale will not be so hot in comparison if that is a factor. If it's not, and you need a brand new one now, I see little competition to those 2, especially if you don't mind their almost complete foreign manufacture. At least S. Korea and India were not fairly recent belligerent nations. Used tractors are an option for saving some cash, but obviously, that carries some risk. If it were me, I would compare specs, dealers, and costs between the "other" orange and red and flip a coin if it all came out about even. You are asking for opinions, and this is mine today. Others will vary a bit as you will soon find out.

Last edited: