Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #1  

mikect05

Tractor
Massey Or LS help me decide!
I have been super busy, but wanted to just check in quickly and say thank you to all the good folks here who took time and answered all my questions and gave me advice. I read a lot of other and older threads as well and learned a lot and I ended up buying an LS G3038 and couldn't be happier. have about 35 hrs on it and it has performed great. I have been amazed at what this little thing can do. I am in the process of reworking several acres of old farm field that doesn't drain well, moving tons of dirt with the FEL and very happy with performance.
We also bought a 6' sitrex mower, and a 6' sitrex tiller along with a set of forks. Really pleased with the Sitrex equip as well. used the tractor with the loader to clear some land that was huge briars, shrubs, vines and some smaller trees, then tilled the virgin ground with big rocks and tons of roots and totally just chewed everything, cut all the roots, and brought up all the rocks. Very very happy, and definitely wouldn't have been able to make a good buying choice without all the advice on this forum!!
Again thanks!!

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #2  
Congrats....we need pics!

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #3  
Congrats x2. Can't wait for all those pictures...hint..hint

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #4  
Congrats on the new tractor.

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #5  
Congrats! LS G3038 was high on my list while shopping. Glad to hear you like it. :)

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #6  
Congrats. Good to hear it's serving you well.

/ Thanks to the good folks here!! New owner of LS G3038 #7  
I know you will be happy with an LS tractor. Very few complaints on them so far and lots of folks have them now. Not so many when I got mine, but it was a real bargain.
Congratulations on choosing the right tractor for yourself.