Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Hero's 2WD diesel-electric RNT radically rethinks the motorcycle as an all-purpose utility vehicle

"...it's designed to pull a plow or a harvester, carry heavy loads safely and adapt to play a practical role, particularly in rural areas and the developing world."

hero-motocorp-turbo-diesel-2wd-prototype-26.jpg

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #2  
Dunno. Saw a guy plowing with a WWII Willys Jeep once.

Mark

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #3  
one word ... "traction" that pulling refers to "moving" the implement , not using it .....

diesel is more available in poorer countries ( the gas is of very bad quality ) and you can use almost any type of oil , sunflower, rapeseed,peanut, rancid cooking oil, etc ....

diesel bikes have been around for decades for that reason ... also outboard motors .....

also saw a VW bug with paddle wheels pulling a plow too....

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #4  
Many years ago when living in Colo. my brother got a Tote Goat for going in to high lakes up narrow,steep,trails.This machine would be great for that if they still allow that kind of activity but I think I'll stick with the tractor for any work.

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #5  
one word ... "traction" that pulling refers to "moving" the implement , not using it .....

diesel is more available in poorer countries ( the gas is of very bad quality ) and you can use almost any type of oil , sunflower, rapeseed,peanut, rancid cooking oil, etc ....

diesel bikes have been around for decades for that reason ... also outboard motors .....

also saw a VW bug with paddle wheels pulling a plow too....

bingo!
it would get nasty quick, get in one furrow from last path of a bottom plow and stuck

on other hand i can understand use what you got, but wow

Dunno. Saw a guy plowing with a WWII Willys Jeep once.
jeeps are different monsters all together, with some that came with a 3pt hitch like a tractor, with hydraulics and all.

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #6  
I dunno about pulling a plow, but the thing would be a heck of a lot more useful to a lot more people than a an electric Harley Davidson that goes 50 miles on one charge.

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #7  
I dunno about pulling a plow, but the thing would be a heck of a lot more useful to a lot more people than a an electric Harley Davidson that goes 50 miles on one charge.

Don't try telling that to marketing. They've got studies. An electric cycle with autopilot and a 7000 watt sound system to produce that lost growl - now you're talkin' ka-ching!

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #8  
PLEASE don't give'em any ideas !!!!

next thing will be a helmet that covers the bike/rider completely ... no wait , that's already been done , called a car :mur:

/ Two wheel drive diesel motorcycle for farming #10  
jeeps are different monsters all together, with some that came with a 3pt hitch like a tractor, with hydraulics and all.

And a PTO.

After the war they started to look at how to keep the production up....making a tractor/car was a good idea.....just not good in practice for this country after the war. Might have worked in Europe better.

The first CJ series....Civilian Jeep....had the PTO....I think the CJ2 and CJ3 had them, but they went away after that IIRC. They are pretty collectable now.