Buying Advice 2032R vs Kubota B3030 & choice of flail

/ 2032R vs Kubota B3030 & choice of flail
Cheers again Ryan

re *shaking his head in confusion*, heh heh so am I, first statement that R4's worse than R1's for punctures was contradicted by second statement? Suspect second statement was a mis-type, if so and r4's will indeed be worse for punctures than R1's I simply plead ignorance (haven't given myself a name of 'Novice' Brit for nothing:)), however I have been informed otherwise (I.e that R4's will be more puncture resistant) by everyone spoken to. Cheers I will investigate further....perhaps someone else has an opinion?

/ 2032R vs Kubota B3030 & choice of flail #12  
I'm about the same height and have had no issues with my 2720. It's about as easy to operate as my GMC pickup. I use mine primarily for the FEL and a PTO chipper.

I'm sure either tractor will serve just fine with what you are planning to do. I spend much of my tractor time in the woods and I am not familiar with how the Kubota's hydraulics are laid out but I've read the complaint about JD's piping design. I've not had an issue with anything contacting the hydraulics yet. I also went with the industrial tires to find the happy medium between the traction of the Agricultural tires and the desire to keep from digging up the lawn. As we all know on this site one has to be careful about saying one tractor is better than the other because it inevitably leads to the thread going way off course. I'm not sure what handbrake you're referring to but if it's an orange lever that locks the left side brake pedals in place and I don't find it awkward at all and I use it often for general safety and because the safety interlocks require it while operating the rear PTO. I looked at Kubotas too and ended up with the Deere because I liked everything about it and I have not regretted my decision. It was just a fit and finish thing and a personal preference. Good luck with your decision.

/ 2032R vs Kubota B3030 & choice of flail
Hi Gus,

Thanks re Green vs Orange warning had noted there are some sensitivities, both manufacturers make good machines.

Very pleased to hear you have had no comfort or hydraulic location related issues:).

Thanks for confining my thought re R4's being best compromise between traction and lawn damage, did a little more research which seems to confirm they are more puncture resistance too, which is as I was originally informed.

Perhaps the 2032R is different handbrake wise as it was located low down in between the feet to right hand side and awkward to reach. The only 2032R i have physically seen (suspect dealers in UK do not hold as much stock as those in the States.) was one loaned by my potential dealer to a valued customer who really sang its praises but also didn't like the location of the handbrake. It is something I can live with but not optimal.....

Dave