Price Check Kioti DS4510HS

/ Kioti DS4510HS #1  

poorkanuk

Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST, John Deere L130
Hi. I'm new to tractor-buying and have gone through a lot of the forums here in TBN to become better informed. There's lots of information and many knowledgeable folks here who have a great sense of humour! :)

I have a 15 acre property that's not being farmed at the moment but may start next year. I mow roughly 1 acre with my JD lawn tractor with 7 acres being very rough, hilly pasture and 2 acres treed). The tractor will be used mostly for field cutting and blowing out my 450 foot driveway (we're in a snow belt area and get lots of heavy snow each winter). Based on this, I planned on buying a new 2014 Kioti DS4110HS with the 401 loader package since I couldn't find a used one advertised anywhere nearby. However, when I called several Kioti dealers within a 150 mile radius, none of them had any in stock. I was also told that Kioti wouldn't be shipping more to Canada this year. A few dealers did have the DS4510HS model on their lot (basically the same tractor as the DS4110HS but with 4 more horses).

The lowest price I was quoted for the DS4510HS with FEL and delivery was $22,500 Canadian before tax. I live in southern Ontario (Canada) so, using the current exchange rate, the US-equivalent price is $20,320. If anyone owns this model (or a comparable tractor of this size and features), is this a fair price?

I'd really appreciate a quick response since there don't seem to be many of these available either and I don't want to order and wait 3-4 weeks for shipment of a new one.

Thanks everyone for your help.

/ Kioti DS4510HS #2  
Have you considered a Cab Tractor? Sure takes all the pain..or numbness...take your pick, out of moving snow in the winter, Especially blowing it.

It's actually fun if your warm and dry listening to your favorite tunes, a Cab also keeps you cool and clean in the summer, and away from biting insects.:thumbsup:
Lots folks here selling and trading in for Cab tractors.

It's cheaper in the long run to buy once;)

Something to think about before you jump.

/ Kioti DS4510HS
Have you considered a Cab Tractor? Sure takes all the pain..or numbness...take your pick, out of moving snow in the winter, Especially blowing it.

It's actually fun if your warm and dry listening to your favorite tunes, a Cab also keeps you cool and clean in the summer, and away from biting insects.:thumbsup:
Lots folks here selling and trading in for Cab tractors.

It's cheaper in the long run to buy once;)

Something to think about before you jump.

Thanks for your feedback but I have a strict budget.
If I win the lottery, I'll upgrade to a cab model for sure :)

/ Kioti DS4510HS #4  
When I bought my DK40SE I was first looking at the DS4110(not the HS model) and was quoted $16900(+$600 for loading rears with rim guard) I believe. That's tractor and loader. I opted for the DK40SE which was $21195 for tractor loader and loaded rears....

/ Kioti DS4510HS
Thanks for sharing your pricing info.
I've since decided to size down and just bought a CK35 HST.
It saves me some money that I've put towards a mower and it's all I really need.

/ Kioti DS4510HS #6  
Thanks for sharing your pricing info.
I've since decided to size down and just bought a CK35 HST.
It saves me some money that I've put towards a mower and it's all I really need.

Welcome to the Pack!

/ Kioti DS4510HS
Thanks for kind welcome.
I forgot to mention that it was delivered this afternoon.
The sight of the delivery truck rolling down my driveway with the shiny new tractor on it was soooo great! I still have a smile on my face.

/ Kioti DS4510HS #8  
Congrats on the new Kioti. I should serve you well for a long time.

/ Kioti DS4510HS #9  
Thanks for kind welcome.
I forgot to mention that it was delivered this afternoon.
The sight of the delivery truck rolling down my driveway with the shiny new tractor on it was soooo great! I still have a smile on my face.

Okay great - where's the pictures then ???