LS XR3037H Price Check

/ LS XR3037H Price Check #1  

torrin

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSDC
My 90 year old Father-In-Law is looking to buy a tractor. He has priced a Mahindra 3616HST and a LS XR3037H both with mid PTO, FEL, front snowblower, and cab.

His quote was approx 32K for either. I know nothing of tractors of this size, but these prices sound reasonable to me. Both are tier 4

My question is does this sound like a good price

/ LS XR3037H Price Check #2  
I bought my XR3037HC with FEL in Feb. My price was $27.4K and included a 7'6" snow pusher blade and 8% sales tax. So basically the tractor was about $24K. I don't have the mid PTO or front snow blower. I do know there was a price increase I think around April. I think the front blower is around 5K or so. Not sure on the price of the mid PTO option so that price sounds decent too.
Prior to my LS purchase I was quoted 30K for a Mahindra 3616HST w/FEL and Cab plus sales tax of another $2400 for a total of $32.4K. so a quote of 32K including a mid PTO and front snow blower is a very good price.
I would have went with the 3616 but the LS was $5k less for the HST Cab tractor w/ FEL.
Both sound reasonable to me and both are fine tractors.

/ LS XR3037H Price Check #3  
I was quoted between 7-800 dollar option for the mid PTO on the LS. Robinson Equipment in Lakeview has very good prices from what I have seen. their prices are on Craigslist, and I believe includes rear tires loaded with rimguard.

/ LS XR3037H Price Check
I was quoted between 7-800 dollar option for the mid PTO on the LS. Robinson Equipment in Lakeview has very good prices from what I have seen. their prices are on Craigslist, and I believe includes rear tires loaded with rimguard.

That is where he will get the ls if that is what he gets

/ LS XR3037H Price Check #5  
I have called them a few times asking questios about the LS tractors. Seemed very knowlegable and helpful. They even offered to deliver a tractor from their other store to Lakeview just so I could take it for a test ride.
On another note, tonight I stopped by the dealer by Twin Lake. They have an open station 3037H that a customer decided was too smallfor. Tractor has less than 2 hrs, and he gave the best price I've ever seen on one. If interested, their # is 231-744-7140. Scott was who I was working with.