Have John Deere 350 Dozer question

/ Have John Deere 350 Dozer question
Only the Kubota BX23 and L3800 have top and tilt...

Both don't have the real grunt of the dozer or the Deere 110 tlb.

Part of the disc is to make things look pretty for the fire inspector... most of the neighbors pay someone to disc around their home and or fence line... most neighbors have 1 or 2 acres to keep in compliance.... I/we have 65.

Previous owner ran a heard of goats and a few horses... the old fences need much work... wire in some places is so old it crumbles... might even go back to the 1860's with all the square nails I'm finding in the posts.

/ Have John Deere 350 Dozer question #12  
If you have a winch, you can rig it to a disc to adjust the gauge wheels

No winch... at least not yet.

It was kind of fun putting it through the paces last night... more on Saturday I hope.

/ Have John Deere 350 Dozer question #14  
TNT for a disc? sounds like a waste for use on a disc. more so multi gang disc. a disc you pretty much set it and forget it which pretty much means raising gauge wheels up and letting the full weight down on the discs. and only using gauge wheels to actually lift the disc up so ya not tearing up roads and other areas you don't want the disc to tear up. along with being able to lift disc up to take turns.

/ Have John Deere 350 Dozer question #15  
Believe it or not a Dozèr is a terrible , miserable , extremely slow discing machine. Get a disc for your tractor and be done with it.

All of the weed abatement contractors in the valley use dozers... they mostly do fencelines and follow ridges.

The terrain can be very steep and rugged... doubt my narrow BX 23 or even the L 3800 could get the job done...

This is all new to me and appreciate the advice.