If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought?

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #21  
Two things...ratchet Rake and Pat's. Based on info gained here I also moved forward on purchasing some of my other implements (eg wood chipper and snow blower) with greater knowledge and confidence. As a result, very pleased with each one. In addition, buying the carry all frame from TSC and getting some great build ideas from people here will prove to be a huge benefit once I finish the project.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #22  
Flail mower and all purpose plow.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #23  
That is because you don't have your grapple yet! You just think you don't need one!:D

A grapple would sure be handy. Just cannot justify the cost for the amount of use I would get out if it. But even so, If I do decide to get one, I cannot credit TBN for making me get or want one. Which is the tune of the thread.

I have wanted a grapple long before TBN. But its a balancing act between want, need, and cost. I have yet to spend more than $400 on any implement for my tractor. I cannot justify 3x's that cost for something that wont be used as much as my hog or blade, and really not needed. Handy....yes. But not necessary.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #24  
I would not have my BX, quick hitches, 3pt pallet forks, SSQA pallet forks, dethatcher, box blade, and the want for many other implements.

A grapple would sure be handy. Just cannot justify the cost for the amount of use I would get out if it. But even so, If I do decide to get one, I cannot credit TBN for making me get or want one. Which is the tune of the thread.

I have wanted a grapple long before TBN. But its a balancing act between want, need, and cost. I have yet to spend more than $400 on any implement for my tractor. I cannot justify 3x's that cost for something that wont be used as much as my hog or blade, and really not needed. Handy....yes. But not necessary.

If you had a grapple you would be surprised how much you would use it. I use my grapple more than any other SSQA attachment.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #25  
FEL. Didn't think I'd use it enough to pay those big bucks. However... Turns out I take it off only a couple times per season. Comments here convinced me to do it. Ordered a ratchet rake lately, too, because of user comments. Don't know if that will pan out, but I'm excited to try it for clearing/preparing seed bed.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #26  
I would have never bought and should not have bought a flail mower and an under fence mower. Everything else I would have bought with or without being a TBN member.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought?
I should add the ratchet rake to the list, also the front end loader mounted hydraulic post hole digger. I will say though, I really wish I went with the 3 point hitch mount instead. I love the hydraulic part of the PHD, but I really hate having it on my FEL.

Although, thanks to TBN, I now know that I can convert it to a 3 point hitch style, and get a kit to add downpressure as well. Best of both worlds :D More money to spend :eek:

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought?
Just realized something!!!!! I can't believe myself, or no one else posted this yet, this has to be the #1 most useful "item" on my tractor, that I NEVER knew existed, but I couldn't live without!! (okay, aside from my grapple)

TOP N TILT!!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #29  
Kubota - I was just going to trade in my old JD for a new one, when I found TBN which inspired me to visit all my local dealers. A new JD would have been fine, but the Kubota dealer gave me many $'000's more on the trade-in.

Snowblower - i used the extra trade-in cash to get one

Forks - never even thought of those for a tractor - use them all the time now

Land plane - big improvement on my rear blade

And I have to mention top-n-tilt!

So while TBN started out saving me some cash, now it keeps giving me new ideas on how to spend it!

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #30  
--- rear blade, did not pay for it, came with the first B model i had made in 84 it was useless never want another one. than again that tractor was pretty much useless and thanks to tbn i bought a bx 23 now riddin a L45, thanks guys