If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought?

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #51  
The one that I like the best is a few years ago a guy that said he had a $20k budget for a dozer and that was it. And most of you know how much so many here at TBN hate used reasonably cost dozers. :no: Before he was done, he had a 2-3 year old CAT for $130K. :eek:

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #52  
The one that I like the best is a few years ago a guy that said he had a $20k budget for a dozer and that was it. And most of you know how much so many here at TBN hate used reasonably cost dozers. :no: Before he was done, he had a 2-3 year old CAT for $130K. :eek:

So that budget of $20k turned into a down payment of $20k.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #53  
So that budget of $20k turned into a down payment of $20k.

Maybe, don't know for sure. I actually think that the guy had-has money based on other things that he had or was doing at the time. ;)

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #54  
Sounds like some of us need to attend AA, Attachment Anonymous, counseling.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #55  
See I think the opposite
We come to this site to see what others are using to do the things we need to get done too
We research these pages and come up with the best attachment for the money we can afford

If you just went to your nearby attachment store and asked that you need to do a certain task you would end up with far more attachments instead of relying on the good people on this site to show you how you can get the most out of the attachment your thinking about buying before you plunk down that hard earned cash

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #56  
Eventually, I think I'd have the same attachments I have now.

I came to TBN before I had a tractor - so I didn't know much. I was going to get a Kubota BX25D, and really, I'd have been 'happy' with it. But talking to the knowledgeable folks here, I found the right questions (ground clearance, number of speed ranges on the HST, others) to ask. Ended up with a bigger tractor I won't ever outgrow (unless I get more land).

And I found out about attachments I never knew about before. Well, that's why I came here and I think I'd have found out about them anyway. But TBN is 1st for my tractor questions, so it is usually where I learn about stuff first.

I still need more implements (still no grapple!) but I have my prioritized list now.

I'd say it's TBN's fault, but I think I can blame MtnViewRanch for an awful lot of it! :laughing:

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #57  
Hey Dave, maybe I can get a set of pallet forks and you can get your grapple in the same shipment. I bring the grapple to you. Seems like that is the only way I will get a day off. :D

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #58  
I didn't buy the attachment, I made it. I am glad I heard about a three point hitch counter weight. I made mine from a barrel and concrete. It makes loder work so much more productive.

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #59  
Well my grapple, my loader forks, my hydraulic center link, and my quick hitch. I would have never known that a grapple or a hydraulic center link ever even existed. I may have found out about the forks for the loader because a friend has a set but who knows. I knew about the quick hitch because I saw them at TSC and harbor freight but I probably would have never bought one because they just seemed like a gimmick something that would be nice but just would never work out, now I don't know how I made it through the first 50 years of my life without it or why Dad never had one or two on the farm!

/ If it weren't for TBN, which implements would you NOT have bought? #60  
In my case,
#1 - Top 'n Tilt Cylinders
Along with that,
#2 - Fite Rite Hydraulics (Thanks, Brian!) to buy them from
#3 - Loaded rear tires, and counterweighting loader
#4 - Rear hydraulics outlets. Would have wound up with only one, or even none.
#5 - Toothbar
#6 - Lock 'n Lube coupler. Just wish it worked on pto shaft too - clearances are too close.
#7 - Dollies for storing implements.
#8 - Subsoiler.
#9 - Hydraulic downforce kit for post hole digger.
#10 - Check chains and guard chains for rotary cutter

Now my wants, which I wouldn't know the usefulness of but for TBN:
Grapple
Third function for loader
At least three more rear hydraulic connecters
Hydraulic angle, tilt, and offset rear blade with gauge wheels
Rear rake (heavy duty) with gauge wheels
Landscape grader
Limbinator