Buying Advice What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help?

/ What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help? #1  

Lawnboy8445

Tractor
John Deere 110TLB
I know this is a tractor forum and this is not a tractor but can anyone help me ID this thing? All the markings are Japanese. (I think.) Any help is greatly appreciated. I been all over the internet with no luck. Thanks. image.jpgimage.jpg

/ What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help? #2  
Post pictures of all the markings and labels. A TBM member in/from Japan may translate.

Bruce

/ What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help?
L
Post pictures of all the markings and labels. A TBM member in/from Japan may translate.

Bruce

Ok. I'll get some more pics tomorrow. The only stickers on the machine appear to be warning/caution labels. I'll submit tomorrow. Thanks.

L

Ok. I'll get some more pics tomorrow. The only stickers on the machine appear to be warning/caution labels. I'll submit tomorrow. Thanks.

Here are the pics of the stickers on the machine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 134
   / What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help? #5  
Could be useful info on the engine. Maker, serial number, etc. that would offer a clue.

/ What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help? #6  
I know someone at work who could translate this. But by then you might have the answer.

/ What make/model is this thing? Can anyone help? #8  
Another similar model.
mini-dumper-KUBOTA-KC50.jpg

Yours probably dumps to either side also.
webwb16h1.jpg

No markings at all on the engine. I'm almost sure it's a honda. 2:1 gear reduction. Motor actually turns counterclockwise when viewed from the flywheel side. image.jpgthe bed only hinges in the front. It is not hydraulic. It has a transmission with drum brakes on each output shaft to steer it. It's a manual dump. No cylinder.

No markings at all on the engine. I'm almost sure it's a honda. 2:1 gear reduction. Motor actually turns counterclockwise when viewed from the flywheel side. View attachment 387260the bed only hinges in the front. It is not hydraulic. It has a transmission with drum brakes on each output shaft to steer it. It's a manual dump. No cylinder.