Looking to buy small tractor

/ Looking to buy small tractor #1  

Leever2000

Tractor
1963 Ford 2000 - gas
I have approximately 5 acres and have made it by with a Cub Cadet 2160 (lawn mower) for the past 15 years. I have always wanted something a little bigger (PTO) to not just cut the grass, but to do more on the property. A couple weeks back while cutting the grass the Cub Cadet decided to quit. I am at the next stage now looking at used tractors and really don't know what direction to go. I have looked at a John Deere 650, Kubota L2250 and other small tractors. Just from my casual observance I am leaning toward the Kubota but have no real reason other that I like how it looks. The needs I have are to cut the grass, plow the driveway when it snows (180 ft), move dirt, wood etc... around and what ever attachemnets I can hook up to the pto for whatever need I have.

/ Looking to buy small tractor #2  
Don't know about the Deere 650, but the Kubota L does not have a Mid-PTO, so no belly mower option. You could use a pull behind rear finish mower with that tractor, probably a 5 or 6 footer. If looking to use a belly mower in the Kubota line-up, you need to look at the BX or B series tractors.

/ Looking to buy small tractor #3  
I hear you a small tractor is surley nice but for mowing a zero turn is a lot faster I know from experience used to cut my yard with a 790 JD and 60 inch finish mower too about 4 hours got a zero turn 48 inch and now can do it in 2 1/2 hrs. but thats all its good for . tilling the garden moving brush it won't do but I would recommend a FEL it like a motorized wheel barrow good luck and I hope you get what YOU want.