Any modern compact CRAWLER tractors made?

/ Any modern compact CRAWLER tractors made? #31  
The 31hp ASVV-RC30 works really well. You would have to work with skidsteer type implements though as it has no 3pt. Everything attaches to the loader arms and runs off hydraulics.

I have used one a few times, and am thinking seriously about selling my Kubota and getting one. I originally got my Kubota 5 years ago for work around our property. Now we do landscaping, and the Kubota just does not have the flexibility of the small track loader.

There are TONS of implements out there for the universal and small skidsteer(The RC30, Bobcat MT50 and 463 plus some other compact track/skidsteer use a smaller attach).

I checked prices at Sacramento Holt-Cat. A new RC30 is $22k. Used with 3-400 hours they ran around $17k.

It is interesting that Skidsteers really make up the constrution machine. But, the original Bobcat was built for a Rancher up in North Dakota for ranch/farm work.

/ Any modern compact CRAWLER tractors made? #32  
I was fortunate enough to pick up this little gem gray market 6 years ago. Approx. 1986, with the 17HP 2-cyl. Kubota Diesel, 4gpm pump, 2 speeds forward, 2 reverse.
It had 900 hrs on it, I've put another 400 on it. It'll lift about 800 lbs in the bucket with a 6 foot dump height, and has enough torque to climb my 60% grades with a load.
I've added a 8000 lb hyd winch for log skidding, 3-point hitch, and adapted a backhoe to it as well.
Lots of fun!

Attachments

• 533546-Kubota KD15.JPG
    533546-Kubota KD15.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,381
   / Any modern compact CRAWLER tractors made? #33  
I think I've seen rubber tracked challanger tractors setting at caterpillar equipment lots.

Also.. I know you specifically mentioned no mini-dozers.. but.. northern equipment does sell a mini-dozer that has a 3pt lift... that sounds like the epitome of a tracted tractor... just drop the blade off the front blade carrier..

Soundguy