Comparison Kioti or Mahindra, new holland

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #11  
If you want people to fairly comment on pricing, you have to give the actual prices...they aren't $23,200 and $26,100, they're $27, 700 and $30,600 after the trade allowance for your Ford (which they would be stealing at those prices).

I have to agree with this as your price on the Kioti is only a couple hundrd less than I paid for a DK40 with loader and hoe. You need to shop around and hold your trade back until you establish fair going prices.
When I was looking for a new machine the first Kioti and Mahindra dealerships I stopped at were way higher than any others. Its time to make some phone calls and visit some other dealerships and as said before hold your trade back until a reasonable price can be had on the new machine.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #12  
I spent the extra 3k to get my Mahindra over the Kioti. But you've still got a big problem with the prices you've been quoted. The prices are ok if you want to give away your trade item.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #13  
When I was looking for a new machine the first Kioti and Mahindra dealerships I stopped at were way higher than any others.

Same here. when I started shopping prices on a Kioti NX 5010/5510 I called three local dealers. The closest dealer quoted me roughly $5K higher than the other two :eek: I didn't even bother to visit, or try to negotiate.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #14  
My old deutz is a standard but not a shuttle. It goes from forward to reverse just as easily as a shuttle and the gearing is such that it works just as well as my "shuttle" Kioti....and there are only 2 levers to play with, not 3. FWIW.

In fact I would prefer the deutz gearing set-up over the Kioti, as it has ag ratios, not utility ratios (medium and high ranges "split the gearing to allow 0.5mph speed changes).

Pricing is all over the place wherever you go. I don't get why a seller would quote a very high initial price, as they lose many sales that way. They should start at least in the ball park......

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #15  

I didn't go back myself, if they started that far off the mark there is little to no chance of getting them back to reality even if you are armed with prices from other places when you try.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland
I spent the extra 3k to get my Mahindra over the Kioti. But you've still got a big problem with the prices you've been quoted. The prices are ok if you want to give away your trade item.

Everyone in my area is pricing over 32000 after taxes for 40+ hp Tractor with a loader and backhoe package. except the 2 listed. Ive called several places and visited 4 counties. I really must be missing something... So what I hear is that a 45 hp kioti 4wd with shuttle shift , loader and backhoe is priced too high at 27200 after taxes not including trade. And a 49 Hp Mahindra 5010 4wd gear with loader and backhoe is priced too high at 30600 after taxes not including trade. What should the prices be for these tractors?

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #17  
Sorry man, but I must have had a brain fart here. Somehow I thought you were talking about a 3016. I dont know where I went wrong as I did reference a 5010 in my first post, but then I went off on a tangent based on 3016 prices. I cant figure that out.

The prices you quoted are not bad. I'll refer you back to post #3. Ignore everything else I said.

Sorry I messed up. Old age and crs must have crept into my posts. I dont drink. Maybe I should start.

If you go with the Mahindra, you will be very happy with it.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #18  
I was facing nearly the same decision. I liked Mahindra and was ready to get one. I went and drove them and lifted with the bucket and got a feel for the layout. Then I looked underneath at the construction, ease of servicing and talked to the mechanics in the shops at the dealers.

I found the axles were stronger and had fewer problems on the NH. The NH engine is designed to run at a lower RPM and is very nice to live with. The hydraulics were variable on the Mahindra where some would lift a lot more than others of the same model and the general comfort of the controls fit me better in the NH. I did not look at the Kioti.

It depends on what you want. The quality of the dealer and their location is important too. Some NH dealers are much more reasonable on pricing than others, so it pays to look around or call around.

I wanted the most durable machine I could find and one that was fun to drive. I bought the NH. It had what they called a heavy duty bucket and I'm glad because it gets a lot of serious use. I added the backhoe and subframe later and found a great deal at another NH dealer.

This machine has been flawless, I love it and it has done a lot of work.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #19  
Everyone in my area is pricing over 32000 after taxes for 40+ hp Tractor with a loader and backhoe package. except the 2 listed. Ive called several places and visited 4 counties. I really must be missing something... So what I hear is that a 45 hp kioti 4wd with shuttle shift , loader and backhoe is priced too high at 27200 after taxes not including trade. And a 49 Hp Mahindra 5010 4wd gear with loader and backhoe is priced too high at 30600 after taxes not including trade. What should the prices be for these tractors?

I also got confused! Must be something in the air this week. Going back and reviewing your first post I realized you priced the 4510 not the 4110. I never priced the 4510 only the 4110. I also have a price on the 3016 and the 3616 but I will blame that part of my confusion on Old pilgrim's post.
As for a price on the 4510 I really cant say one way or the other if its fair.
Its still good to call around as I stated my first to quotes for both brands were way high compared to everyone else and by calling around I was able to save a bundle. I used that savings for a new snow blower and a finish mower and half of my new land grader, so it could pay off for you.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #20  
ok Im narrowing down between the kioti and mahindra, the kioti is 23200 and mahindra is 26100 give or take 50 bucks. mahindra doesn't have shuttle shift on this tractor but seems to out life and out dig the kioti and it has a 5 year power train warranty. Kioti has a 4 year power train warranty. almost 3000 more. Just wondering if it would be money well spent.

The Kioti also has a shuttle shift, does if not? I can't imagine doing much loader work without HST or Shuttle shift. That's a good price for both, but I would, with no bias, take the Kioti. Others here will tell you that shuttle shift is the only way with a loader.

Again, other than it exists, I know nothing about the DS, but I think that SS versus non SS is the deciding factor.