Comparison Kioti or Mahindra, new holland

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #21  
My vote is also for the Kioti. The shuttle shift would be the deciding factor also.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland
My vote is also for the Kioti. The shuttle shift would be the deciding factor also.

Alright guys my kioti throws me another option today. Kioti dk50se hst 49 hp hydrostatic with front loader and backhoe. 26100 after trade.

What do guys think?

Now my choices are between the mahindra 5010 26100 kioti ds 4510 $23200 kioti dk50se hst $26100

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #23  
Alright guys my kioti throws me another option today. Kioti dk50se hst 49 hp hydrostatic with front loader and backhoe. 26100 after trade.

What do guys think?

Now my choices are between the mahindra 5010 26100 kioti ds 4510 $23200 kioti dk50se hst $26100

Now you have jumped into a deluxe tractor, if you can afford the DK50, that would be the tractor to get IMO. :thumbsup:

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #24  
What kind of tranny does the Mahindra have?

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #26  
I'm partial to Mahindra but went thru the kioti/mahindra conundrum myself, but at the last minute decided on a Mahindra.

That being said, in your situation I'd get the kioti just for the fact it has an HST.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #27  
Now you have jumped into a deluxe tractor, if you can afford the DK50, that would be the tractor to get IMO. :thumbsup:

Right. No brainer, Kioti DK50 with HST.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #28  
DK-50 Man what a Beast!

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #29  
+1 on the DK 50.
HST, rear remotes, skid steer style quick attach bucket, extendable lower link arms, telescoping sway bars, draft control, Etc. Etc.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #30  
+1 on the DK 50.
HST, rear remotes, skid steer style quick attach bucket, extendable lower link arms, telescoping sway bars, draft control, Etc. Etc.

And 2785lbs of lift!!!