Comparison Kioti or Mahindra, new holland

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #1  

tractormans

Tractor
ford 5000
Im new to the forum and Im looking at purchasing a tractor. Need opinions of the best way to go. kioti ds4510 with loader and backhoe 23200 after my trade being shipped.
Mahindra 5010 with loader and backhoe and canopy for 26054.
New HOlland workmaster 45 with loader and backhoe under 27000. the New holland may be a 2014 not sure, the kioti and mahindra are 2013 but are new. I'm leaning towards mahindra, but would like to hear what you guys think. Thanks

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #3  
The Mahindra price is great!

I paid 24k for a 3016, fel, bh but no canopy.

2k more for a 5010 is a bargain, in my opinion.

Mahindra makes a really great machine.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland
26000 is after 4500 trade value. Did you have trade or was that your cost out right. They price 3016 25 k after trade. The 5010 is a 2013 the dealer ship is needing to move so they have a better price.

The Mahindra price is great!

I paid 24k for a 3016, fel, bh but no canopy.

2k more for a 5010 is a bargain, in my opinion.

Mahindra makes a really great machine.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #5  
no trade.. I had a cash sale.

I take it back, at 30,500 for the 3016, and the trade bringing it to $25k, you're giving away your trade machine for nothing. The 25k is probably a financed cost, which would be about right.

They're stealing your trade item.

I can't speak for the other brands.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #6  
Get price from other dealers without the trade for both cash and any current special financing before ever mentioning a trade.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #7  
Of those brands, I would go with Kioti. Since you are interested in NH, is there an LS dealer nearby? I think they make that model for NH and in the long run I would guess LS and NH part ways.

Last edited:
   / Kioti or Mahindra, new holland
ok Im narrowing down between the kioti and mahindra, the kioti is 23200 and mahindra is 26100 give or take 50 bucks. mahindra doesn't have shuttle shift on this tractor but seems to out life and out dig the kioti and it has a 5 year power train warranty. Kioti has a 4 year power train warranty. almost 3000 more. Just wondering if it would be money well spent.

/ Kioti or Mahindra, new holland #10  
ok Im narrowing down between the kioti and mahindra, the kioti is 23200 and mahindra is 26100 give or take 50 bucks. mahindra doesn't have shuttle shift on this tractor but seems to out life and out dig the kioti and it has a 5 year power train warranty. Kioti has a 4 year power train warranty. almost 3000 more. Just wondering if it would be money well spent.

If you want people to fairly comment on pricing, you have to give the actual prices...they aren't $23,200 and $26,100, they're $27, 700 and $30,600 after the trade allowance for your Ford (which they would be stealing at those prices). Edit to add: I don't intend that to sound mean, but sometimes people won't read all the posts before replying, and while you later clarified, they wouldn't catch that....then you're getting conflicting advice.

Not having a shuttle shift is a huge disadvantage if you're going to do anything other than ground engaging work (plowing).

Nobody can really tell you which will be better, because we don't have any idea of what your intended uses are. We can all guess, but that isn't very helpful.

Last edited: