How do you do a "price check" on used equipment?

/ How do you do a "price check" on used equipment? #31  
Not just China. BTW, I really don't have a favorite company anymore. Ten years ago I might have said AT&T since officially I'm a retiree of theirs, but you cannot even speak to a real live person who isn't in Pakistan or some such when you call them. If a person is selling a used tractor then this is a good problem to have. We owe China billions and our government wants them to use some of their money to invest here and create jobs here like Japan has done. China in turn wants the USA to join the rest of the world first by becoming a gun free zone.

/ How do you do a "price check" on used equipment? #32  
I would like to recommend you https://supply.parts/

Supply Parts is a UNIFIED SYSTEM FOR FINDING AND BUYING PARTS
If you are looking for spare parts you should Create a New Request ( Totally free )
After this step
YOUR REQUEST IS SENT TO SUPPLIERS all around the world includes the USA
If suppliers have the spare parts, they can respond with their quotes.
Buyers receive quotes from suppliers and accept or decline them.
After accepting, the supplier will receive your contact information to further discuss payment and delivery.
Suppliers do not have access to buyer’s contact details until the buyer accepts a supplier's quote or the buyer contacts the supplier directly.
All payment and delivery transactions are committing directly between the supplier and the buyer.
In order to this way, you can receive different prices from different companies

Let me know feedback

/ How do you do a "price check" on used equipment? #33  
Muhammad, did you every put together that guide mentioned back in October 2014? If so, how can it be found? Thank you.
Lots of members post threads asking for price checks on used equipment. How do you go about checking prices and determining used equipment values?

Looking for some opinions so we can put together a guide for performing price checks! :thumbsup:

/ How do you do a "price check" on used equipment? #34  
Not just China. BTW, I really don't have a favorite company anymore. Ten years ago I might have said AT&T since officially I'm a retiree of theirs, but you cannot even speak to a real live person who isn't in Pakistan or some such when you call them. If a person is selling a used tractor then this is a good problem to have. We owe China billions and our government wants them to use some of their money to invest here and create jobs here like Japan has done. China in turn wants the USA to join the rest of the world first by becoming a gun free zone.

Did you ever learn how to do a price search?