Comparison I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #1  

ethanwileman

Tractor
deere
I've look and found the 125r filb.. is this the best all around tractor? I will use it for small digging jobs, mowing lawns, tilling, snow removal and other various landscaping jobe what is the best all around tractor or what size?

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #2  
I've look and found the 125r filb.. is this the best all around tractor? I will use it for small digging jobs, mowing lawns, tilling, snow removal and other various landscaping jobe what is the best all around tractor or what size?

I'm sure that everyone agrees that John Deere is the best "all around" tractor. Are you in Rochester MN? If so, then you are really in John Deere country.

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #3  
I'm sure that everyone agrees that John Deere is the best "all around" tractor. Are you in Rochester MN? If so, then you are really in John Deere country.
Best 'all around' tractor? You judge this by brand? :laughing: Is that because you have that color?

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #4  

I'm sure everyone agrees that you'll see a vast majority of landscapers pulling Kubota's :)

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help
Yeah I'm in Rochester mn. I have a friend who has the kubota bx and it's loader is very weak

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #6  

Do you mean 1025R? That's seems a bit small to me for a landscaping business (it's not that much larger than a riding mower).

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #7  
Yes, That is the right size, but you can always go bigger. The 1026 might be better if your going to mow, cause the BH can come off a lot easier, although a little more pricey. Don't limit yourself to JD either. Kubota, Mahindra, Yanmar, and Kioti, to name a few, all make a nice SCUT, check them out. Don't believe the JD is best all the others are Chinese junk BS the dealers and some here preach, just ask about the rear axles on the 30E series. JD makes some good tractors, but they are by no means the only one.

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #8  
Small tractors- Kubota seems to prevail. John Deere rules in larger tractors

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #9  

What to get? John Deere 110TLB. They are one size down from my Kioti NX 6010 and also offer a cab-on version too. John Deere Construction Dealers, like RCO here in MN, also the Belle Plaine dealer.

img0374.jpg

They have enough power for landscaping.

hqdefault.jpg

/ I'm looking to buy a nwe tractor for my landscaping business. help #10  
I'm sure everyone agrees that you'll see a vast majority of landscapers pulling Kubota's :)

Around here you do that's for sure. Even the city uses Kubota mowers and the guy who digs the graves at the local cemetery uses a small kubota tlb. Now farming and other things you won't see a Kubota anywhere, except for the horse farms. Haying, row crop, highway mowing, etc is all Deere and CIH/NH here.