Kiota or Zetor info

/ Kiota or Zetor info #1  

Lazyacres

Tractor
Kubota m8200 4x4
I am seeking info from people who have owned and/worked on either of these tractors. Are they good tractors or headaches. Looking at 60 to 80 hp.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #2  
I think Kioti would be your better tractor, more dealers.

/ Kiota or Zetor info
I am looking at several brands. Don't know much about these two. Not enough reviews that I could find.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #4  
I am looking at several brands. Don't know much about these two. Not enough reviews that I could find.
Check out the reviews section here on Tractor By Net.
There are 53 reviews of Kioti tractors that may help give you an idea what owners think..
My 35 HP Kioti DK 35 has been an excellent machine.
No experience with their 60-80 HP models.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #5  
My cousin had a Kioti and loved it, he abused the poor thing and did big jobs with the little tractor. The only problem is he bought a backhoe with his CK20HST and the dealer forgot to tell him he needed to have a line connecting the hydraulic flow and return line when he took the backhoe off. This caused the pump to fail prematurely. The dealer should have informed him, however he should have read the operating manual.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #6  
Also have you checked out Mahindra? I haven't used one but i have heard good reviews from people who have.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #7  
Are you looking for new or used? The Kioti tractors are made by TYM products along with a few other brands. These will be lighter when comparing HP to HP and especially when compared to Zetor, Mahindra, JD, NH. Zetor tractors have a great engine and have came along way from their older models. Even though the older ones were built like tanks even in the smaller 50hp range I own a 5211 and its a workhorse.. a bit more up keep than some in the brake and hyd. pressure side of things but the engine will not fail. I would highly suggest looking at Mahindra tractors for the HP range your wanting. tractor like the 6530 are very heavy and give you more work for your money. Even the smaller ones like the 4025 will lift 2850lbs on the front loader and weigh as much as most 60hp tractors. Good luck with the purchase.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #8  
My brother had a Kioti he traded in back in 2009 I worked it many times it was a great tractor. The only problem it had was you had to be carful you could turn the tires all the way back into the frame and it had low resale value.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #9  
The Kioti tractors are made by TYM products along with a few other brands.
Kioti tractors are made and owned by Daedong Industrial Company out of South Korea.
Kioti has no tractors made by TYM.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #10  
Are you looking for new or used? The Kioti tractors are made by TYM products along with a few other brands. These will be lighter when comparing HP to HP and especially when compared to Zetor, Mahindra, JD, NH. Zetor tractors have a great engine and have came along way from their older models. Even though the older ones were built like tanks even in the smaller 50hp range I own a 5211 and its a workhorse.. a bit more up keep than some in the brake and hyd. pressure side of things but the engine will not fail. I would highly suggest looking at Mahindra tractors for the HP range your wanting. tractor like the 6530 are very heavy and give you more work for your money. Even the smaller ones like the 4025 will lift 2850lbs on the front loader and weigh as much as most 60hp tractors. Good luck with the purchase.

You need to get your facts straight sir.

Kioti is the name of tractors and other equipment made by Daedong of South Korea. The major components are made by Daedong (= Kioti) and most of the few outsourced parts are at least still made in Korea. This is unusual in today's small tractor world. Kioti (= Daedong) and Kubota are two of the very few companies that still make almost all of their own product (and outsource other parts within their respective countries). Even Kubota outsources some parts outside of Japan (like their cast wheels, for example, which are made in China and are exactly the same wheels used by Daedong = Kioti on their large models).

Oh, and btw, Kioti tractors generally are known to be heavy for their size across the model range. Not to bash really bad, but the Indian Mahindras, while probably great tractors have nowhere near the fit-and-finish of the Kioti tractors. I don't know all the models, far from it, but when I looked at an 8560 Mahindra and compared it to the DK90 Kioti the difference in detail was apparent within seconds of observation. Details like serviceability and routing of hoses/wires/etc. Almost all of the fasteners on my Kioti are anodized. All of the drain/fill plugs are painted orange from the factory (not necessary, but convenient none-the-less). I just can't seem to find anywhere on my DK90 where any corners were cut. Everything is thoughfully designed and laid out. We'll see how good the details like hose/wire/general plastic/rubber/vinyl quality are over time.....

Also, Mahindra has gone the way of many other brands and have re-branded other's machinery in many cases.

To the OP; you have specified a broad range there: from 60 to 80 hp. I would suggest you look at the Kioti "RX" series. I saw an RX6010 while shopping for my DK90. It is a nice, nice tractor. Now the RX line is expanded to 3 different models up to 73hp. Look around. Good Luck!

regards