Price Check 2003 b7500 HST 4x4

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #1  

Rwlundberg

Tractor
n/a
looking at a 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 with power steering and front end loader. Owned by an old man just in on trade. Still in the back. 570 hours. 1/2 tread all the way around r4 tires. Going to throw in brand new woods back blade. Got them talked to $7600. Does that seem reasonable? Thank you

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #2  
Welcome to TBN....

Based on the asking prices I see on Tractorhouse.com, $7600 is a good price for a B7500HST w/ loader and a new BB. 570 hours is pretty low for an 11 year old machine. Roughly 50 hours a year.

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4
Welcome to TBN....

Based on the asking prices I see on Tractorhouse.com, $7600 is a good price for a B7500HST w/ loader and a new BB. 570 hours is pretty low for an 11 year old machine. Roughly 50 hours a year.

Perfect. Thanks for your input. Any recommendations I should do or get ASAP?

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #4  
There are a couple of them for sale around here priced around $9,000 asking price with approx the same number of hours. And that's with a loader but without a blade.

So, I'd say that $7,600 is a good deal if the tractor is in good shape.

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #5  
Perfect. Thanks for your input. Any recommendations I should do or get ASAP?

Get the owners manual (and maybe a service manual if you're mechanically inclined). Get familiar with all controls and operation of the machine. Oil and filter change would be first on my list to do. Then maybe hydraulic fluid and filter change, air filter etc. if it hasn't been done recently. Grease all fittings, check tire pressures, and start using it.

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #6  
I had been researching tractors in this size range for a while up until I bought a B2920 three weeks ago. This sounds like a fair deal to me if the tractor is in decent condition and if it appears to have had fairly decent maintenance. If the oil and hydraulic filters are still gray that is a clue the maintenance has been lacking. This would particularly concern me if the engine oil filter was still gray. Look for leaks around engine and underneath prior to running it. Get it hot then check again. Check the clarity of the hydraulic fluid. It shouldn't be dark. Make sure every lever on it does what it is supposed to do (shifts, raises, lowers, etc.). Run it through its paces. If you find nothing concerning I think you would be doing well at this price. If the dealer doesn't already have them, ask him if the man who traded it in has the manuals mentioned above. If so, ask them if they can get them from him. Make that part of the deal.

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #7  
looking at a 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 with power steering and front end loader. Owned by an old man just in on trade. Still in the back. 570 hours. 1/2 tread all the way around r4 tires. Going to throw in brand new woods back blade. Got them talked to $7600. Does that seem reasonable? Thank you

Very reasonable IMO and I have the same tractor, probably the same year and have not had a single problem with it. The service manuals detail how to do routine maintenance which is so simple I've done all myself. This is my first tractor and when/if I ever buy another it'll be a Kubota.

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4
Very reasonable IMO and I have the same tractor, probably the same year and have not had a single problem with it. The service manuals detail how to do routine maintenance which is so simple I've done all myself. This is my first tractor and when/if I ever buy another it'll be a Kubota.

Awesome guys/gals thanks. Yea the manual is coming with the tractor. It is being serviced at the dealer before I get it. I did check the fluids before service. Looks to be in good shape. No leaks. Should work well. Recommendations on 4 or 5 foot mower?

/ 2003 b7500 HST 4x4 #9  
.... Recommendations on 4 or 5 foot mower?

Should be a manual for the tractor as well as one for the FEL. I imagine any of the rear finish mowers would work. I Bought mine with Kubota's 54" ground contact mid mount deck. RCK54-24B... or something such number.