Buying Advice John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #1  

Wideglide

Tractor
Mf-210
Looking to purchase soon. To replace 33 year old massey fergerson 2210-4, which has been an awesome tractor. Any advice would be helpful.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #2  
I went with the L3200 (same minus the tier 4 emissions stuff).

Reasons I ended up with the Kubota instead of the JD:
3 range hst instead of 2.
Folding ROPS.
Turning brakes.
Not an aluminum transmission case (a weak spot on the JD I hear).
SSQA.

The L's historically have had a jerky 3pt & my L3200 is a bit rough. The L3301 I tried a while back was smoother than mine & I hear all the new 01 series are fixed & smooth.

I keep thinking about upgrading mine to a cabbed grand, but will be looking at the equivalent pimped out JD as well.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #3  
2-range transmissions should be limited to garden tractors!

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #4  
Quick attach loader instead of the JD permanent mounted.

The JD isn't bad, I just think the Kubota has more noticeably more features at the same price point.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #5  
2-range transmissions should be limited to garden tractors!

I was concerned about this when I bought my 2320 but in practice it hasn't been a problem for me. The ranges overlap with the HST and I haven't noticed any real limitation or annoying needs to shift.

I wouldn't be happy with a tractor without an easily removable loader but others say that's fine for them.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301
Quick attach loader instead of the JD permanent mounted.

The JD isn't bad, I just think the Kubota has more noticeably more features at the same price point.

The quick detach loader is not a concern. The MF I have currently has a loader and I never had to remove it. What other features do you like about the kobota?

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #7  
any reason you aren't staying with a Massey? I'm not sure on the model number that specifically compares, I think it would be the 1732e ?

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #8  
The quick detach loader is not a concern. The MF I have currently has a loader and I never had to remove it. What other features do you like about the kobota?

I already listed most of em earlier, forgot the detachable loader (that I have yet to detach).

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #9  

Having a QA bucket can be really handy even if you never remove the loader itself. I found that pallet forks are on the FEL as much as the bucket.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #10  
Having a QA bucket can be really handy even if you never remove the loader itself. I found that pallet forks are on the FEL as much as the bucket.

What kind of forks can you put on a FEL by taking the bucket off?

I've been wanting a set of forks for a while, and it seems I have two options. The kind that hook on the bucket, or the kind that require an SSQA.

I often take the bucket on & off, switching with a grapple, and would love a fork option.

Thanks!