Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #111  
Not for nothing, there's a chance that my aftermarket wiring up to those hazards could be the culprit. May have gotten pinched in the frame somewhere. Still haven't tracked that down?

Did you use those pinch on scotch connectors from 3M? These things are the worst.

BlobServlet

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #112  
Right, LS doesn't offer a HST in the 60ish hp range. In so far as I know, only Mahindra, Massey, Kubota, Deer, and Kioti offer a 60ish hp HST tractor and Mahindra isn't an eHST. In my case, I wanted to eliminate as many clutches in my life as I can, and for my usage of deforestation and endless loader work, HST was and is definitely the way to go.

Getting off topic for a moment but can you give a quick explanation of the difference of HST and eHST. I currently have a HST on my JD so I am familiar with that. Thanks.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #113  
Did you use those pinch on scotch connectors from 3M? These things are the worst.

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't actually remember! Lol, and it was only 1.5 years ago. My gut tells me I just spliced, soldered, and taped...

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #114  
Not for nothing, there's a chance that my aftermarket wiring up to those hazards could be the culprit. May have gotten pinched in the frame somewhere. Still haven't tracked that down?
We dont drive the tractor on the highway too often so we havent really bothered looking for the problem.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #115  
Getting off topic for a moment but can you give a quick explanation of the difference of HST and eHST. I currently have a HST on my JD so I am familiar with that. Thanks.

eHST is Deere's term for an electronically controlled HST. Electronically controlled HSTs allow fun functions like cutting out before killing the engine, and computer controlled transitions of starting and stopping from very aggressive, to very soft, two acting as though one gear range has two speeds (Kubota and sorta Kioti in high), and honest traveling speed cruise control.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #116  

LOL...it can't be your fault. All of us here are perfect! :D

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #117  
Its difficult to keep track of who makes what.
To my knowledge LS is currently supplying the New Holland Boomers.
They make All of the CNH tractors in that category. CNH is supposed to be moving from them in the near future, CNH is having some trouble over the contract not being fulfilled.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #119  
I was shopping the 60hp ish range all HST drives which adds to the cost, and so a Deere 4066R, Kubota L6060, Massey MF1758, Kioti NX6010, and Mahindra 6010. The Mahindra started hard in 30 degree weather and a vent fell off in my hand in the cab so it was out in the first minute of experiencing it.
An L6060 with cab, 4WD, and FEL configured on the Kubota website is $50,381.

Base Price Including Tires $44,792.00
[+] Selected Attachments $5,589.00
MSRP$50,381.00

You bought an NX6010 with 4WD, cab, FEL, and HST for $30,000? Wow.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #120  
An L6060 with cab, 4WD, and FEL configured on the Kubota website is $50,381.

You bought an NX6010 with 4WD, cab, FEL, and HST for $30,000? Wow.

I purchased a NX6010 with a loader for $33,900 plus tax in a cash deal which captured $3300.00 cash rebate that is factored into the cost of the tractor and loader for $33,900.

I purchased all the available options and 1269 pounds of Rim Guard for another $4200 plus tax with a cash back card and captured another 2% off, paying off the card on the billing cycle.

When I priced the Kubota L6060 I loaded it up with options too and I think I was about $54-56K before tax.

However, I had to make my own 3rd function kit (which turned out nicer than what Kubota offered and features an engine acceleration button, just like the Kubota) and the Kioti doesn't have defrosters (yet) or an airseat (yet).