00K0K_czAHnSl5q9J_600x450.jpg

9 foot mower :)
00707_kqaoWxTFWNz_600x450.jpg

Ad here, while it lasts:
john deere 2010 tractor with loader and mower

Bruce

/ JD on CL #3  
I don't think that mower is 9 foot

I know it's not a 9' ft because a 9' rotary mower was never built similar to the one in the photo plus a 9' would have to have 3 gearboxes. Run Forrest Run

/ JD on CL #5  
I'm betting they fat-fingered the 9 for a 6 when they were typing the ad. Even without the crappy loader, the tractor and mower alone may be worth the price if the tractor is sound.

/ JD on CL #7  
How wide is a cat 2 3pt? That should tell you how wide that mower is.

Last edited:
   / JD on CL #8  
It's got a decal on the front right corner that says "6" but the idiot that listed it for sale on CL read it upside down and posted it as "9". If the seller doesn't even know his mower is 6 feet wide instead of 9, I wouldn't consider him to be a reliable source of ANY information about the tractor or equipment.

/ JD on CL #9  
It's got a decal on the front right corner that says "6" but the idiot that listed it for sale on CL read it upside down and posted it as "9". If the seller doesn't even know his mower is 6 feet wide instead of 9, I wouldn't consider him to be a reliable source of ANY information about the tractor or equipment.

... if it's even his to sell.

/ JD on CL #10  
How wide is a cat 2 3pt? That should tell you how wide that mower is.

Cat ll 3 pt on implements is 32" between the pins but a JD MX 6,7 & 8 could all be Cat ll so I see no real correlation to width of implement & 3 pt category size.