BX must be getting popular, lots of copies

/ BX must be getting popular, lots of copies #1  

RalphVa

Tractor
JD 2025R, previously Gravely 5650 & JD 4010 & JD 1025R
Saw that Cub Cadet now has a near copy of the BX2200.

This adds to the NH TZ18DA, NH TZ22DA, MF GC2300, JD 2210/4010 models.

The JD 4010 seems to be the only competing 18 hp diesel.

There aren't any 2 cylinder ones competing with the BX1500; it seems.

Anyone know any others? What do you have and like?

Wonder how close in price they all are? Last prices I saw here were about $7,600 for BX1500 and $8,600 for BX2200.

Ralph

/ BX must be getting popular, lots of copies #3  
"Anyone know any others?"

I think the Kioti CK20, which is also available in a TLB version, is a competitor for the BX series, although it sits a bit taller on larger tires.

Isn't competition wonderful? Now you can pick your favorite color and/or dealer when you buy your SubCUT, and maybe play them off against one another for a better deal. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

From the talk here on TBN it appears they're all fine machines, too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ BX must be getting popular, lots of copies #4  
<font color="blue">I think the Kioti CK20, which is also available in a TLB version, is a competitor for the BX series, although it sits a bit taller on larger tires. </font>

LOL, you guys are always joking.... CK20 is a competitor for the BX, haha /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You're joking right? You guys are riot sometimes! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ BX must be getting popular, lots of copies #5  
<font color="blue"> I think the Kioti CK20, which is also available in a TLB version, is a competitor for the BX series, although it sits a bit taller on larger tires.
</font>

The Kioti CK20 is a full frame size up from the Kubota BX series. The CK20 would have the advantage over the smaller subCUT BX size tractors. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

Don

/ BX must be getting popular, lots of copies #6  
The BX Kubota's are in a size of there own that is tough to copy. Many of the tractor's you have mentioned are close to the B-series Kubota sizes. They are popular as last year we basically ran out of them for over a month and still sold over 100 of them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif