If you had your druthers...

/ If you had your druthers... #1  

TBJolly

Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Mahindra 4025 vs. Massey 2605.

Both 2WD, both $12K.

Talk me into one. Or out of both of them. :)

/ If you had your druthers... #2  
What dealers do you have in your area? If both, which dealer gives you the best feeling when talking with their staff?

/ If you had your druthers... #3  

Both 2WD, both $12K.

Personally I would not buy a tractor without 4 wheel drive capability.I would buy the massey.

/ If you had your druthers... #4  
I own nothing but 4wd. Massey has a very long good track record. Try and find the history cost of operating each brand. As well as parts availability.
Don't over look Kubota or John Deere.

/ If you had your druthers... #5  
For me 2wd is a deal breaker.

/ If you had your druthers... #6  
I guess I am an old phart but farmed a lot of years and never ever had FWA or 4WD. He is asking about a 35 HP tractor that with decent tires should put all that power to ground. If using a FEL, then the FWA is nice.

FWA or 4WD just gets you stuck deeper..

/ If you had your druthers... #7  
I guess I am an old phart but farmed a lot of years and never ever had FWA or 4WD. He is asking about a 35 HP tractor that with decent tires should put all that power to ground. If using a FEL, then the FWA is nice.

FWA or 4WD just gets you stuck deeper..

More betterer too!

/ If you had your druthers... #8  

Both 2WD, both $12K.

What are you going to do with it?

I started with a 2WD, MF TO35 on 80 acres, over thirty years ago, then a MF 35 diesel, then a MF 235D, then a 4WD MF 240D and decided I would never go back to 2WD.

Then I got the Versahandler in 2010 and decided I would never go back to a tractor! :D

/ If you had your druthers...
   / If you had your druthers... #10  
Of course I would never own another 2WD tractor, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. What are you going to do with your tractor, and what is the terrain like? A 2WD tractor would be totally useless here to me, but this is very hilly country.