Comparison LS Tractors

/ LS Tractors #1  
Tractor
LS P7010C & 5640 Ford
I'm looking at a new Case 75C or NH T4.75. I noticed LS tractors online but know nothing about them. Does anyone have one and recommend them? It seems strange they can offer so much for so cheap?

Would I be safer going with a tried and true brand?

Thanks

/ LS Tractors #2  
LS is a tried and true brand. They've been making compact tractors for NH (the Boomer series) for a while. Go check out the LS subforum here. I think you'll find a lot of very satisfied owners, most of whom believe they got more for their money than with some of the more recognized brands.

Is there an LS dealer close to you? The only thing that would put me off from buying an LS is if there wasn't a reputable dealer nearby. RCO Tractor in Austin is excellent, but I think they're a ways from you.

Having said all that, I looked at the NH T4.75 when I was tractor shopping and it was a really nice tractor. Loved the cab especially. But I thought it was a little too big and too spendy for me at the time.

/ LS Tractors #3  
Definitely check out the LS section here...lots of reviews. I had an R4047H for almost a year and a half and it did a great job for me. I only sold it to go with something bigger, and with a cab...then I decided to buy a backhoe instead :D

/ LS Tractors #4  
I have the 88 hp P7030CPS with power shuttle with over 200+ hours and zero problems. Great tractor with excellent standard features and a great value.

image.jpgimage.jpg

/ LS Tractors #5  
That's a great looking tractor Deerherd ...

I also enjoyed an LS tractor for about a year. Excellent machine with great quality. LS offers a great value over many of the other brands.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if you sat in it and liked it.

/ LS Tractors
Thanks for all the responses. I'll check out the LS forum. There's an LS dealer about 30 miles from our place, about the same as the JD, Kubota or CNH dealers.

Thanks again

/ LS Tractors #8  
Another happy LS customer here. I bought mine new in Jan of last year. Fantastic tractor with as good or better specs that competition with a much better warranty and price. I'll agree that having a solid dealer within reasonable driving distance is a good idea, no matter what brand you buy.

/ LS Tractors #9  
The "G", "R", and "XR" models seem to be particularly capable machines and a solid value.

/ LS Tractors #10  
If he's comparing it to a NH T4.75, he would be looking at the LS "P" series. I'd look at the P-7030CPS like Deerherd has, which has the hydraulic shuttle (LS calls it a power shuttle) with 40F/20R speeds with creeper and a high/low switch.