Buying Advice What should I consider?

/ What should I consider?
Thanks for the comment. Please don't take this as mean spirited or me just poking holes. I've convinced myself on larger things than this that there is only one way to do something only to discover I was wrong. If I already had tractor with cab it may be a viable option.

Feasibly and physically it's not a good fit. First the closest storage or marshaling area I own is 10 miles from here. Cab or no cab is be on slick snow covered roads with others, that also relegates me or one of my employees to jump on the thing and drive it there to clear the the lot at all times of day or night with more down time and fuel consumption in travel than clearing barring the danger of traffic etc...

Next comes expense of the tractor and maintenance. My main problem when it comes to the parking lot is being able not to inflict thousands of dollars asphalt damage due to to sloped surface on one side.

I like keeping equipment on site some how but even if it's the on site manager or a crew I send during the night, having the right tool is far more important than a shed of tools in my experience. Cutting time is saving money on walks etc... and if it's me whose doing the labor it's saving my body and that of anyone else's which saves on downtime, injuries, and doctor expenses.