Price Check massey ferguson 1652

/ massey ferguson 1652 #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
Hi folks...gravelman from Hopinton Mass. What a winter... i am hoping to sell my 2011 Massey Ferguson 1652 hydro....paid $42k for it and added the front pto and 3 pt hitch. so i could use my front mount 7 ' snowblower...it worked great.... Id liike to get $40 k for it The front mount equip was $10k i have 800 hours on tractor and it has been well cared for. Includes full factory cab and loader. Any thoughts or advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks Bob Bartlett

/ massey ferguson 1652 #2  
Nice tractor!

What are you getting instead?

/ massey ferguson 1652
im downsizing.... perhaps a 35 hp but i think i will stick with Massey. Im retired...no more plowing after this year. This is a good deal for someone that plows alot Im preparing a figure for the whole package or seperate. I have quite afew attachments. Im told i should look at Mahindra!!!!!

/ massey ferguson 1652
i like your machine...very similar. are you selling your stuff too??? Are you familiar with Mahindra??

/ massey ferguson 1652 #5  
How many remotes on the tractor? Comes with loader?

/ massey ferguson 1652
Has rear remote, the front blower connects to the loader hydraulics so i can turn the chute from the bucket control. that also controls my grapple. Yes, it does have a loader and i have a snow bucket for it too.

/ massey ferguson 1652 #7  
Has rear remote, the front blower connects to the loader hydraulics so i can turn the chute from the bucket control. that also controls my grapple. Yes, it does have a loader and i have a snow bucket for it too.

I'm curious to hear what your price would be for the tractor/loader by itself... FYI, there is a new 1652 HST w/loader & 1 remote, for sale in Nebraska, for $33,400. Most likely the very last NEW tier 3 1652 HST available in the US.

/ massey ferguson 1652
i know i have to ask more because of the front pto and 3 pt hitch assembly....that is worth alot to someone out there...i think...i hope

/ massey ferguson 1652 #9  
i know i have to ask more because of the front pto and 3 pt hitch assembly....that is worth alot to someone out there...i think...i hope
I agree ... you'll just have to wait for the "right" buyer that is looking specifically for that setup. The other thing you have going against you is that the warranty is expired. So, you're going to be asking for a very very premium price, for a 4 year old tractor with no warranty. I wish you luck, because that's a good tractor. I would prefer that engine over my 1648 engine, for the extra hp and slightly better hydraulic flow.

/ massey ferguson 1652 #10  
Good luck to you, you may want to just keep it......:)