Buying Advice grillo 107d or bcs 732

/ grillo 107d or bcs 732 #1  

blackfeather

Tractor
case 445
I am a 38 year farm building contractor that has had enough. I am starting an organic small farm. So this is my question. I was all set to pull the plug on a new bcs 732 or 739 until I ran across the grillo 107d. I had the same trouble everyone else has posted find a dealer that gave a crap. finally found a dealer that was great to talk to and offered a good price for a bcs 732 with a rototiller and rotary plow. Talked to Earth tools about grillo and read everything I could about them. Seems that the 107 has more features, brakes and third working speed. However I am on the west coast in Oregon and know one even know what a Grillo is. I could use the snow blower attachment as I plow snow in the winter if we ever get any. so if I bought a grillo how much of a pain will it be to get it worked on? My BCS dealer is a 100 miles away not 2000. I would like to buy local because I can get the bcs worked on in Oregon. It seems the grillo has more features but its back east. When my season starts I will not have any time to be working on a machine. Just starting out on a new venture is enough to give me sleepless nights without worrying about a tractor. So you know my situation what do you advise? Liked the 739 but was steered away because it is a new design. Pius more maintenance. Would you go with bsc local or grillo 2000 miles away.:laughing::confused:

/ grillo 107d or bcs 732 #2  
I have had both large BCS units and a 107d. Many of the BCS dealers are useless.

I like my 107. It's very strait forward to work on. Plus you can call earthtools with any questions.

They need a Grillo repair manual.

There is a two wheel tractor in this forum. I'm sure very few people know what a two wheel tractor is. But they should!