Buying Advice Buy it or leave it

/ Buy it or leave it #1  

smtbbc

Tractor
MF135 AD3 Diesel
Ok, a mf 135 ad3 .. mechanic checked it out and said wow.. its in great shape with spotless oil, no blow by and overall was told its a great buy at 45 hundred.. comes with a 5 ft bush hog, box blade, and another ripping style box blade, boom pole and a rear bucket.. which is useless to me...it has a small feul leak but was told by mechanic that its no biggie.. guy reduced to 4250.. ( I will need new tires ) is this good?

/ Buy it or leave it #2  
You have between 1500 to 2500 worth of implements there . Plus the tractor

/ Buy it or leave it #3  
Buy it. If there is one thing I've learned since being on tbn it is that we love to spend other peoples money:laughing: Honestly, it sounds like a good deal and there are a lot of expensive implements that come with it.

/ Buy it or leave it #4  
Five years ago I easily sold a tired MF 135 (gas, no power steering) for $5000.

I think you've stumbled upon a very good deal. If the tractor will meet your needs, snap it up.

/ Buy it or leave it #5  
$4250 is a good price for that 135 plus implements.
I paid $3600 for my 1964 MF135 diesel Deluxe in 2006 with no implements in the deal.
Rear tires: I'd look for used tires first, then new ones if you can't find used. You should be able to find a used pair for under $200.

Good luck

/ Buy it or leave it
$4250 is a good price for that 135 plus implements.
I paid $3600 for my 1964 MF135 diesel Deluxe in 2006 with no implements in the deal.
Rear tires: I'd look for used tires first, then new ones if you can't find used. You should be able to find a used pair for under $200.

Good luck
Thanks for the replies.. This site is top notch for sure.. Tractor being delivered sun..