Help identifying an older oliver industrial TLB - lots of pictures

/ Help identifying an older oliver industrial TLB - lots of pictures #1  

fatjay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Not enough
Edit: I figured out it's a '55 Oliver 77 Industrial with Ware loader and backhoe. The 77 was really popular it seems and parts should be plentiful. 35hp 6 cylinder engine. No idea what hte hydro pump is making, there's no way it started out looking like that.

It's older but aside from the paint, is in good condition. 4 new tires all around, all cylinders in great shape with no leaks. There's some leaks in the rear spool valves, hopefully replacing the o-rings will fix that. There's a diverter valve on the resivior tank for front/rear hydraulics. Boom is a little slow, I suspect due to the valves.

I thought it was a 770, but now seeing it in person it's definitely not set up the same. It has a 6 cylinder gas motor, 6v starter. He had a 12v battery in, which I suspect is a little hard on it, but it fired up instantly. New points and new gas, sediment bowl was crystal clear so I suspect that was recently cleaned. No oil leaks from the engine. 6 speed manual transmission.

The backhoe is a Ware I'm told, but I don't know what model the actual tractor is. Any help on identifying and fixing the few problems it has would be greatly appreciated.

6gp4bU6.png

bQJ83M1.png

DMtrktS.png

hQtm7PQ.png

r6pP9X4.png

q72tyi5.png

m0BO1kX.png

WlUFKVs.png

uk1HIVu.png

AiYFTJm.png

SVsJKhi.png

Last edited: