Price Check value of my Kubota L4400?

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #1  

Culpeper farmer

Tractor
2010 Kubota ll4400
Kept in shed/garage when not used
No rust
I'm looking to sell this and want to know its value I must sell this week can someone direct me how to post for sale? I'm thinking $19,500?

2010 Kubota tractor L4400.
4 Cylinder Diesel, 45 HP.
HST Transmission. 4x4.
Power Steering.
R4 Tires.
Quick Attach Kubota LA703 Loader/Joystick Control.
3 Point hitch.

Hours: 109
Drive: 4WD
Horsepower: 45

Includes:
6x4 drag harrow panel and tow bar
Two 5 gallon diesel containers (one of them full)
Lube gun and lube

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #2  
Having had great luck in selling two used Kubotas via Craig's List, that's how I would start... take at least 5 or 6 clear, good photos of it, maybe more, since you have the implements, write a clear description of it, pretty much like you did above, and wait. Of course, blow out any crud from the engine compartment and rear end, clean it up, and be firm about its worth. Check Tractorhouse for similar machines, to get an idea of what it might sell for. Post it here, on the private classifed ads, as well (all free, just your time) but I never had any responses from my ads on TbN, but that just could be my experience, and not typical? Oh, hopefully you can show/talk about how it has been maintained per Kubota's recommendations! In my experience, that is a very important selling point. And, ask for cash from buyers, even though most guys buying Kubotas aren't scam artists, they must be out there somewhere, and you don't want to be telling us about your bad experience!

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #3  
We've a classified section here. Pictures are needed.
Try Craigs list also. That's where I got my B7610.

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #4  
   / value of my Kubota L4400? #5  
Having had great luck in selling two used Kubotas via Craig's List, that's how I would start... take at least 5 or 6 clear, good photos of it, maybe more, since you have the implements, write a clear description of it, pretty much like you did above, and wait. Of course, blow out any crud from the engine compartment and rear end, clean it up, and be firm about its worth. Check Tractorhouse for similar machines, to get an idea of what it might sell for. Post it here, on the private classifed ads, as well (all free, just your time) but I never had any responses from my ads on TbN, but that just could be my experience, and not typical? Oh, hopefully you can show/talk about how it has been maintained per Kubota's recommendations! In my experience, that is a very important selling point. And, ask for cash from buyers, even though most guys buying Kubotas aren't scam artists, they must be out there somewhere, and you don't want to be telling us about your bad experience!

I agree, I've sold my previous two Kubotas this way. Both were well maintained and in excellent condition. I recently sold an L3200 after having it for over two years for 90 % of what I paid for it. I also agree with Varmints comment on the price, I think it is too low.

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #6  
We've a classified section here. Pictures are needed.
Try Craigs list also. That's where I got my B7610.

Where is the classified section? I looked for it and found something close but couldn't figure out how to post an ad.

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #7  
If you list it on CraigsList, don't fall for any paypal or money order scams. Don't deal with ANYBODY who wants to buy it sight unseen. Don't negotiate over the phone or via text or email.

None of those are real buyers. They are either scammers or bottom feeders. You could list that tractor for $5,000 and some bottom feeder would offer you $1,000 for it. Don't even respond to them.

Conversely, you could list it for $100,000 and some scammer is going to offer you full price in order to send you a phony cashier's check and try to get some good money back from you. Don't fall for it.

Your ad needs to say "Cash only. Face-to-Face only. No PayPal, no money orders, no cashier's checks, no buyer's agents, or any other BS. No lowballers. I will consider REASONABLE offers below my asking price, but lowballers will be ignored."

As you may be able to tell, I've been to the CraigsList rodeo before. It's a good way to sell your stuff, but you've got to learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

/ value of my Kubota L4400? #8  
Pappy-- That's a great Craig's List paragraph...

"Your ad needs to say "Cash only. Face-to-Face only. No PayPal, no money orders, no cashier's checks, no buyer's agents, or any other BS. No lowballers. I will consider REASONABLE offers below my asking price, but lowballers will be ignored."

You have to ignore the losers and scammers and there are a lot of them. Still, as mentioned it's a great way to sell stuff once you know the rules.

/ value of my Kubota L4400?
Thank you to everyone for your insight and valuable advice. I did have one scammer already on Craigslist!! Wow seller beware. I may sell it back to the dealer who will take 10% selling fee which is reasonable because I am moving very soon.