Help Messick's test our new website

/ Help Messick's test our new website #12  
Can you detail a bit more where you get hung up? One issue we have with most brands is that you need an accurate model number to find the right section of the catalog. We are working at cataloging frequently used items for some models, but we're not though to Landpride yet.

For me, when I click on the link to Landpride, it becomes like looking at a textbook instead of a catalog. I enjoy browsing catalogs, seeing the pictures of things I didn't know existing and coming across that something I didn't know I needed, but now have to have. It becomes tedious to figure out what I need and it's no fun to just surf your site looking for those things I might buy on impulse.

I've looked through your new equipment and used equipment links and really like how you have the price of the used stuff along with a bunch of pictures. I wish you would do the same with your new stuff.

Eddie

/ Help Messick's test our new website #13  
I have done something similar; and know all to well how hard your job is. First page I saw was Parts, and the word merchensise. Same english used with off shore parts.

/ Help Messick's test our new website #14  
Would like see what new stuff have for sale tractor baler and stuff
You need put new equitment for sale

/ Help Messick's test our new website #15  
I see you switched over to the new site. Now I cannot get to a parts diagram for my NH Boomer 8N and I need an ignition switch. It works for my TC40DA. I also sent a message on the web site.