20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor

/ 20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor #11  
Thanks mate, is there any really good books you know of that show how to properly set up a paddock so that there is only one tire mark left when you finish the paddock?

Search for a Ferguson plow manual, it will tell you all you need to know.
[My Ferguson plow was built between June 1943 and end of Dec 1944 - yeah, there are enough people out there collecting those things to keep track]

/ 20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor
Search for a Ferguson plow manual, it will tell you all you need to know.
[My Ferguson plow was built between June 1943 and end of Dec 1944 - yeah, there are enough people out there collecting those things to keep track]
Thanks for that mate, that is exactly what I was looking for!

/ 20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor #13  
I am sure everyone will have different opinions, but my Massey 135 with the Perkins Diesel is very fuel efficient. Gassers are notorious for being thirsty. I had a Farmall H that was incredible for pulling with its limited HP, but again it was thirsty. I also have a ford NAA, that with the overhead valves seams to be OK on fuel. Not familiar with the Fiat 411, however it looks like a similar platform as the Massey and Fords. Every tractor is gonna have its quirks, I love to tinker and they are all the same, just different. Good luck!

I am sure everyone will have different opinions, but my Massey 135 with the Perkins Diesel is very fuel efficient. Gassers are notorious for being thirsty. I had a Farmall H that was incredible for pulling with its limited HP, but again it was thirsty. I also have a ford NAA, that with the overhead valves seams to be OK on fuel. Not familiar with the Fiat 411, however it looks like a similar platform as the Massey and Fords. Every tractor is gonna have its quirks, I love to tinker and they are all the same, just different. Good luck!

Cheers mate the models I'm tossing up are MF 135 148 or DB 770 780 or Fiat 411r or Ford 3000 still trying to decide which one will be a good machine arrrrhhhh so many choices

/ 20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor #15  
If you are really going to be a farmer you need the true red - Farmall.

/ 20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor #16  
Cheers mate the models I'm tossing up are MF 135 148 or DB 770 780 or Fiat 411r or Ford 3000 still trying to decide which one will be a good machine arrrrhhhh so many choices

Well, that sounds like a good start for a tractor collection - buy one of each!

;)

/ 20-35 Hp Mouldboard Ploughing Tractor #17  

Ford 3000!!!

So one vote for a farmall and one for Ford, and a vote for all of them. I have had DB's and loved them but i have had a ford 8000 and really likedd it as well. Quite a tough choice...