Tractor Sizing Help with a Kubota purchase

/ Help with a Kubota purchase #61  
I am curious about those of you that do not use your rear blades. Why don't you make use of them? Just don't need them anymore, they don't work well for you, exactly why is it that they are not used? :confused3:

/ Help with a Kubota purchase #62  
I am curious about those of you that do not use your rear blades. Why don't you make use of them? Just don't need them anymore, they don't work well for you, exactly why is it that they are not used? :confused3:

We just don't really need ours anymore especially since I have the HR3584 with TnT. I keep meaning to hook it up and do some touch up work, but never seem to get around to it. We used it a lot when we were first putting in roads and putting rock down. We used it and a 10' drag scraper.

My brothers both have their blades sitting in the weeds or sheds.

Now if I could afford one with hydraulics like our renter uses on his 7000 JD...

/ Help with a Kubota purchase #63  

I use my rear blade every winter for plowing snow, it occasionally gets used in the summer for dragging gravel that washed off my driveway.

/ Help with a Kubota purchase #64  
We just don't really need ours anymore especially since I have the HR3584 with TnT. I keep meaning to hook it up and do some touch up work, but never seem to get around to it. We used it a lot when we were first putting in roads and putting rock down. We used it and a 10' drag scraper.

My brothers both have their blades sitting in the weeds or sheds.

Now if I could afford one with hydraulics like our renter uses on his 7000 JD...

So if you had one like this, you would use it?

/ Help with a Kubota purchase #65  

Use mine mainly in the winter for snow removal on my gravel driveway. Can't see living without the rear blade for this purpose alone. Any snow fall over 6 inches, the blade gets dropped and the snow blower gets attached.

/ Help with a Kubota purchase #66  
So if you had one like this, you would use it?

Sure would, but the majority of my work requires rippers and dragging a lot of dirt to fill in washed out sections, so cox scraper still the vast majority of the time.

As mentioned we have a 10' drag scraper to move material and for a really smooth finish like this, but without tilt: Dirtworking | Land Pride

While I am awaiting a large influx of cash with no higher priority, I'll just drool over the hydraulic blade.