kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055

/ kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055 #61  
Im mostly gonna use it for fighting black berry bushes, I tried with the loader and rototiller yesterday and lost the war. I spent hours pulling, cutting, hammering etc the twisted bushes out of the rototiller. Ill ever get the roto near blackberries again. I got 2 acres of them at my other property and some here, 10 feet of them beat the rototiller. Ill use the grapple to grab them and drag them off for burning.

The grapple will work well. Open, drive into the berries, close down, back out and pile up. When you finish, move them back onto where the berries were and leave them for a few weeks or months. Burn the piles and use crossbow later in the year on the shoots that come up. Keep your piles small enough that you can burn them without trouble from the fire department.

/ kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055 #62  
A grade 2 bolt of the same diameter. (grade 2 have no lines on the bolt head). Most any hardware or big box store should have what you need.

Any luck with the seat?

/ kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055
Im pretty rural I burn stuff regularly but only in the winter, I already have a nice pile ready for the match this winter. My neighbors burn regularly also so I don't sweat it. I'm wanting to drag the berry bushes to the burn pile, and letting them dry.
I have 50 plus apple trees and cut them back in fall and burn the cuttings, saving a few choice ones for the smoker. Apple-wood smoked trout from my pond is heavenly.

/ kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055
The seat was already tightened, but my name is fattball for a reason Im a huge Samoan, so im asking a lot from the seat.

/ kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055 #65  
Maybe try putting a little air in a small inner tube and sticking it under the seat.

/ kubota 5800mx or 5200mx or john deere 5055 #66  
I think your gonna like that grapple for clearing :thumbsup:

There is a little learning curve for finding the right technique, but it won't take you long. I may have missed it but I hope you have your rears loaded, otherwise you won't have the (ideal) traction you need.