1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #21  
The JD model number BH for the 4110 & 4115 is the 46. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #22  
Hummm... Couldn't find the 46 on the deere web site... is it still in production?

Hyp3rnix

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #23  
<font color="#FF641A">I have to jump in here and say that I considered and looked at several Deere and Kubota models and ended up with Kioti CK20HST. Appears to be better made, with steel instead of ABS plastic giving it a little more weight, higher lift capacity 1190# @24", front loader 54" (although lift capacity is maybe less than you'd like, take an extra trip),Backhoe that's quickly removed, HST for ease of use (your wife will LOVE it), and all for a WHOLE LOT LESS than the other two. Kioti's have been in the states since the 80s and most dealers will tell you they hardly ever see them in for service. Put a Kioti side by side with it's competitor, and you can SEE the difference. The Daedong Diesel is excellent, and has been since 1949 when they made their first water cooled diesel. They build ships with the same quality! Best of luck, save some money and get a great tractor, Kioti. John</font>
CK20Action

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #24  
have you looked at the 7610 at all? im curious why you are looking at the 7510 instead for pretty much the same $$??

(not saying you shouldnt look at the 7510...just curious to know the reasoning)

kiotijohn
sorry, but in my area, the kioti you are talking about was more than the kubota i got...so cheaper isnt necessarily true. it was a pretty nice unit though.

John

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #25  
Iwould suggest going new as to used usually if your finacing as the difference between used and new rates make the payments around the same. I would also suggest you look at the Mahindra 2015, 20hp hydro, 915 lbs lift capacity at the pins with the loader , comparable in size to the b7500, mitsubishi 3 cyl diesel, 3 year warranty. 0% financing for 3 years, 2.99 for 4 or 5 years 4.99 for 6 years. I dont think you could go wrong with a Mahindra and also get you back down in the price range of the used John Deere.

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #26  
Ok let me add another possible scenario. What about the B-7800? I got mine with LA-402 loader & 60" mmm for about $16,900. I was looking at the 7500, but after seeing the 7800, I couldn't resist and it was that much more. Kubota was really pushing the 7800 (at least my dealer was by giving pretty good prices). The loader lift is around 880 pounds and I think the 3ph lift is about 1400 pounds (not sure on that). I've driven this machine across my septic tank and drainfield with the bucket loaded and the boxblade on the back and it didn't even compress the ground. Just another thought if you were interested in a slightly larger machine.

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500?
Thanks for the feedback folks!

KiotiJohn -

Thanks for the suggestion on the CK20HST - matches up nicely against the B7500.

My only issue is dealer location - closest is @ 30 minutes from work / 45 min from home. Next closest is 45 min from home in opposite direction - not convenient from work.

Johnsonauto -

Same thing (dealer convenience) for the Mahindra - closest is @ 50 mins from home / work. The 2015 looks to be pretty beefy though - its a third (500#) heavier than the Kubotas - and does have a more powerful loader... but I think the dealer proximity is a important factor for me.

The JD is literally a "5 minute detour" on the way to/from work - and the Kubota dealer is an 8 minute drive from work @ 30 from home. (Another (large) Kubota dealer is also @ 25 min from home)

I'll be doing the tractor maintenance - but in a pinch both dealers are within a 15 minute drive from my wifes' work as well.

WiJC / KubotaSteve -

If I was the ONLY one making the decision - and operating it - then I'd lose no sleep going for the 7610 or even 2910 / 7800 - that is what I would ideally like. I am only comparing the B7500 against the JD 2210 because of the low (used) price - if I compare new to new - then I think the Kubotas are a better value (ex B7500 vs JD 4110).

However - the afore-mentioned "approval committee" is already balking at the B7500 price - her resistance goes up exponentially with every extra $1000! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif She's also concerned with manoeuverability - and the 2910 / 7800 have a longer wheelbase.

I think the 7610 with the LA352 loader would be perfect for our needs - for only @ $1300 more - but my wife thinks we can always rent a TLB if we need to do any "bigger jobs". 4 - 5 days of TLB rentals over 20 years and its a wash!

Well - I'll keep working on her! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dan

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #28  
GregJ said:
Dan,

Aloha brings up another good option. I have a seperate riding mower for my lawn. I have too many tight places to get into to use my Kubota..... And hey, there's nothing wrong with having 2 tractors /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope this helps,
Greg
Boy am i glad to hear that caus i have 5 of them.

/ 1st Tractor: JD 2210 vs Kubota B7500? #30  
DanR67 said:
Hi folks,

Any thoughts / suggestions on the JD2210 vs K B7500 would be appreciated!

Thanx in advance,

Dan
LBrown59 said:
The JD is a sub compact but the K B7500 is a compact.

LB, that would have been very helpful when the poster asked the question in February 2004, but I think he got his answer and has since made a decision when he bought his new Kubota B7610 in March 2004. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.