selling on this site

/ selling on this site #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
I have a woods backhoe attachment I was wondering if guys have much luck selling on this site.

thanks

/ selling on this site #2  
If its priced right , it sells , if not , it doesnt . Will you take fifty bucks?

/ selling on this site #3  
I have sold a couple items in this sites classified section but the items were too heavy to ship and local members bought them. Only problem is for heavy items such as a snow blower, brush hog, or your BH attachment you're kinda limited selling to members who may be close enough to you for local pickup. If someone interested in your BH has to pay shipping the price would have to be low enough to make it worthwhile.
Local CL would be a better choice. I recently bought (last fall) a woods BH750 off my local CL. If priced right they sell quick.

/ selling on this site #4  
A friend sold his tractor here, then sent me an e-mail that a second person had contacted him about the machine in case the first deal fell through. We both had the same machine, his first deal went through, so I sold mine to the second buyer....worked out well for all involved.

/ selling on this site #5  
I think you'd do better on Craigslist.

/ selling on this site
thanks fellas just curious if there was much traffic here. Ive list on craiglist and already recieved contact. After not much of negotiations they were sending a truck and trailer and payment without seeing it. I told them i wouldnt sell until they looked at it. Havent heard back since.

/ selling on this site #7  
I bought a used BH from a guy who listed here. I was willing to drive from Michigan to Tennessee to get it.