I need a faster Zero Turn mower or can I make mine faster?

/ I need a faster Zero Turn mower or can I make mine faster? #31  
It took me less than 30 minutes of mowing time. It was only about 1/2 mile away. Round trip took about an hour. Fuel cost was less than $3. I know most people would have got more, but I felt like $30 was fair.

Greetings 4570Man,

I'm curious how you could possibly cut 2 acres of grass in 30 minutes with a 48 inch deck on a slow mower? 30 minutes for 2 acres is a ton of travelled distance on grass . . . Something doesn't add up.

On a second point . . wouldn't it be easier to have an additional inexpensive zturn mower and have the one located at the farthest rental? In addition you then have a backup mower if you have a breakdown. My thinking is . . Why go out and buy a relatively expensive mower to try to cut travel time? Its not a logical solution.

/ I need a faster Zero Turn mower or can I make mine faster? #32  
larger diameter wheels will help you gain higher MPH. but at same time you loose torque. so you may be in trouble on going up hills.

many city / towns have "riding lawn mower" like rules... a lot deals with folks loosing there license, and then driving down road drunk on a mower. same rules might cross over into atv / utv rules / regs.

a tilt bed trailer might work... were the entire deck tilts over a single axle trailer wheels. and there really is no ramps. the trailers are more made for atv/utv and riding mower like applications. so ya don't need to mess around with ramps. some may have a short tail gate like ramp.

/ I need a faster Zero Turn mower or can I make mine faster? #33